Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alabama Latino Newspaper- 2nd Consulate coming to Alabama

http://www.latino-news.com/index.php?id=227

Translated by Babelfish- http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Success in the consular matriculations
    26/08/2005 17:40
    Antiguedad: 89 days

Category: Consular

More than 325 you register sent in the movable consulate in Huntsville, Alabama

Aspects of the consulate

The civil employees of the Mexican consulate in Atlanta making the proceedings of the applicants

The Mexicans arrived from early hours to reach the requests, that were given in rigorous order of arrival between the interested ones.

The past Saturday 20 of August a group of ten people of the General Consulate of Mexico in Atlanta, traveled to the city of Huntsville, Alabama, to send you register consular, to provide information on the different services that offer in the Consu- side, and to offer legal consultant's office to the assistants to the Movable Consulate who met in the hall the Church Holy Spirit. Due to excellent organi- zación on the part of coordinates them you gild of the event, could be made agile the mentos processes of revision of docu-, delivery of requests, and capture of information of the great amount of Mexican presents. The General Consul of Mexico in Atlanta mentioned that "In which reduces of the year, 4 will be made Consu- movable sides but: 2 in the State of Georgia and 2 in the State of Alabama, in addition to a Saturday that will open the Consular Representation in the month of December, to support to the connacionales that travel in that date to "Mexican Territory ".
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

These people need to learn to speak English. That was the most GARBLED propaganda I've heard.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The translation isn't the greatest, but it is the best I have found.
    I picked up the actual paper this morning, what a wealth in information! There is an article that I can't seem to find to translate, the title is " Democratic Victory for Immigrants in Virginia". They had it bad before we left, I can only immagine how much worse it will get after the election of Kaine. Their only saving grace was that Jorge showed up to campaign for Kilgore. Hopefully they won't be as lucky in 08'. However, if we don't get a handle on them not only being here illegally but voting illegally we might be in trouble.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

That illegal voting is just alarming to me. I hope that, by the time of the election in 2006, we are going to really take a stand about voter registration.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I know there are some sick folks in Alabama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try

Mad as HELL!

I knew nothing of this! I have been wondering about the temporary consulate that was in Mobile after the hurricane katrina and have not been able to find any information as to if it is still there. Now they are sneaking into Huntsville!

I am calling that fool Riely's office at break and pitch a fit! I will not sit by and watch illegals take over my State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

You get 'em, ohflyingone!