Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALABAMA TEA PARTY RECAP

From Russ and Dee online:
    "We will have a better recap in the next couple of days, but we thank every last one of you that attended. You are great Americans. Thanks to all of our speakers for providing a wonderful program. For those that wanted to see the video from Congressman Tancredo, download it here (.wmv).

Here are some pictures that were e-mailed to us (thanks Steve). More are coming, but this should give you a taste of what it was like to be in a room full of patriots:

• Dee
    • Crowd
    • Closing Moments
    • Outside BJCC
    • Tea Party Stuff"

http://www.russanddeeonline.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Looks like ALABAMA really has it going on! Look at the size of the crowd. Check out the tight organization.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, The size of that corwd speaks volumes.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It was AWESOME

I wish all of you could have been there! It was great! We had between 1200-1500 people there! Even the speakers commented about the large crowd. I was in the front row. I got some pictures and will get them developed within the next few days.

There was (personally I think this was planned) a hispanic festival that day also. The rat bag Birmingham News put the two events into one article! Their bias is pretty obvious in my eyes. I have three new bumper stickers on my car from the tea party and a new tee shirt from DA King's group. I was really glad to meet DA finally. I have corresponded with him via email and have spoken with him on the phone a few times. It was really great to meet him face to face. The speakers were incredible! Erin Anderson was also there. She is a very nice lady and it was great seeing her again.

The bills that Randy Hinshaw and Lea Fite are being reintroduced in the next legislature and DA brought it up at the tea party! I was really glad! Now 1200 people know the bills are out there so the word can get out.

We even had a video from Tom Tancredo addressing the crowd. What a thrill!

More later, time for bed.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God