Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alan Wall: McCain Visits Mexico

6 July 2008

McCain Visits Mexico
    Allan Wall

GOP candidate John McCain was down here in Mexico this past week. McCain didn’t visit me, and it’s a pity. I could have pointed out a few things to him. Nor did McCain come to Mexico to visit, sympathize with, and to stir up the Gringo Community in Mexico, as a Mexican politician would do with the Mexican Community in the United States. But McCain is not interested in Gringos in Mexico. The senator was here to campaign.

In today’s globalized context, U.S. presidential campaigns are no longer limited to U.S. territory. They are now international affairs. Presumably, McCain thinks he can pick up Latino votes in the U.S. by visiting Mexico. The candidate may be wrong about that, but that’s what he thought.

One of McCain’s activities here was a visit to the Virgin of Guadalupe Basilica in Mexico City. (I’ve written an article on “The Virgin of Guadalupe and the National Question,â€

The ignorance displayed by Artemio Arreola is astounding! Bush did everything in his power to give the illegal invaders from mexico amnesty and they still hate him!

It's impossible to reason with people like this as they are simply too uneducated and ignorant to deal with...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain needs a lesson in illegal immigration. The only thing that could ever get me to vote for him would be to take a stand against illegal immigration. I am afraid that Republicans are going to sit this election out.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

All i can say is that with the "Team" he has , He Begged for this "Insulting" abuse by Mexico .enough said
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The ignorance displayed by Artemio Arreola is astounding! Bush did everything in his power to give the illegal invaders from mexico amnesty and they still hate him!

It's impossible to reason with people like this as they are simply too uneducated and ignorant to deal with...
    I have never been able to understand why Mexico is so disenchanted with Bush...he was their best friend. The only think I can think of is that just days before 9/11, Vicente Fox was in Washington where he and Bush were ready to sign an amnesty. We came THAT close! But after 9/11, Bush decided he had to "tighten the borders" and concentrate on more "important matters"!

Story below:
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1028/p02s01-woam.html

But McShame is the traitor-in-chief who WROTE the amnesty bill! He loves Mexico more than life itself, lol! He actually makes Bush look like a piker...he's such a disgusting panderer...the WORST!

If nothing else, we can all revel in the fact that Castro hates McCain, and so does Mexico! Talk about poetic justice...this is it!