Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alan Wall: Will "Returning Migrants" Remake Mexic

August 04, 2008

Memo From Mexico, By Allan Wall

[size=150][b]Will “Returning Migrantsâ€

Re: Alan Wall: Will "Returning Migrants" Remake M

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    August 04, 2008

The politics of Mexico and the U.S., against the wishes of most citizens of each country, are becoming entangled in an increasingly complex web. And it’s getting more and more difficult to untangle.
    American citizen Allan Wall
    Getting rid of dual citizenship would untangle that web.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
    Thomas Jefferson [quote]
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Over the years, I have talked to more hispanics (legal and illegal) who talk about the houses they own in rural Mexico. All of them express the desire to return one day, after they make enough money in the States.

What's going to happen if they all get amnesty? They will be able to cross the border freely, make a little 'untaxed' money in the US...and then return home to Mexico with enough to live on for months or years. The border will just become a revolving door...drive over the border, make a few bucks...and back to Mexico. What good will a fence be if they get amnesty?

In the meantime, as permanent legal residents of the US...they will be entitled to all the benefits of American citizens...SS, welfare, SSI, HUD, food stamps, etc. In fact, they will receive all of these freebies even if they are living in Mexico...no one is going to bother to track their travels back and forth. their elderly parents will be entitled to SSl, their kids will get a free education, and they will be laughing all the way to the bank because they will NEVER pay a tax. In fact they can probably all collect 'earned income tax credits'...as permanent legal residents!

At the same time they return home to Mexico with their newly minted 'dual citizenship' and try to reform THEIR government, the Razas and hispanic caucus folks are going to be taking over OUR government!

Amnesty will result in tens of millions more legal permament residents (immediate families)... over and above the 38M illegals already here! By that time, the US will be predominantly hispanic!!! Not to mention the anchor babies that are being manufactured at break-neck speed!

I'm sure that our incompetent, ignorant leaders have not even thought about this coming catastrophe...they're so busy thinking about votes and cheap labor! Mexico will have the best of two worlds, and the US will have NO country left!

[/quote]quote]A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
    Thomas Jefferson
    [quote:dvoad827]

Hadn't heard that one before but sure rings true.
    [/quote:dvoad827]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry about the quote mess-up. For some reason I hit quote and it does it 2wice.

Over the years, I have talked to more hispanics (legal and illegal) who talk about the houses they own in rural Mexico. All of them express the desire to return one day, after they make enough money in the States.

What's going to happen if they all get amnesty? They will be able to cross the border freely, make a little 'untaxed' money in the US...and then return home to Mexico with enough to live on for months or years. The border will just become a revolving door...drive over the border, make a few bucks...and back to Mexico. What good will a fence be if they get amnesty?

In the meantime, as permanent legal residents of the US...they will be entitled to all the benefits of American citizens...SS, welfare, SSI, HUD, food stamps, etc. In fact, they will receive all of these freebies even if they are living in Mexico...no one is going to bother to track their travels back and forth. their elderly parents will be entitled to SSl, their kids will get a free education, and they will be laughing all the way to the bank because they will NEVER pay a tax. In fact they can probably all collect 'earned income tax credits'...as permanent legal residents!

At the same time they return home to Mexico with their newly minted 'dual citizenship' and try to reform THEIR government, the Razas and hispanic caucus folks are going to be taking over OUR government!

Amnesty will result in tens of millions more legal permament residents (immediate families)... over and above the 38M illegals already here! By that time, the US will be predominantly hispanic!!! Not to mention the anchor babies that are being manufactured at break-neck speed!

I'm sure that our incompetent, ignorant leaders have not even thought about this coming catastrophe...they're so busy thinking about votes and cheap labor! Mexico will have the best of two worlds, and the US will have NO country left!
    I've heard the same thing.......most likely a perfect excuse for the NAU!!!!!