Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The 14th amendment doesn't need to be changed. It needs to be interpreted properly.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Government plus money and power equal stupid,
    ignorant, idiotic,moronic, policy ,ideas and agenda.
    I will never forgive Bush and Gonzales for what they
    did to our border patrol.

Diversity and strength is an oxymoron. Diversity is dividing our country and a country divided cannot stand.

Who would listen to what that shamed liar has to say?

Another amnesty pusher. Shame on him.

Illegal aliens are not providing for themselves. They are taking from the American people. Their first act is to break the law to come. They steal identities of Americans and their children. They pass social security numbers around. They use multiple aliases. They purposely come to have FREE births, receive food stamps, go to food banks, charities for clothing and more food, and assistance with electric bills. They get Sec. 8 housing, they use their minority status to get more freebies. They insult Americans, demonstrate in our streets, and tell us how to use the law.

Illegal aliens use the American people. Individuals such as Mr. Gonzales create a fairy tale of their intentions and their actions.

End birthright citizenship through clarifying it. Illegal alien children born here should bear the citizenship of their parents and their nation.

Jeremiah 29:11, it is written, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    The 14th amendment doesn't need to be changed. It needs to be interpreted properly.
    Seems the Supreme court just does not see the 14th
    the same as common sence rational Americans do.
    They see nothing but entitlements for those
    and their families that break our laws.
    To hell with that. Spell it out, no more interpretations.
    It is an amendment. Amend it.

Diversity is one of the great strengths of the United States -- diversity fueled by the migration of ethnicities, cultures and ideas
    Diversity is being used as a wedge in this country.It is to split us apart to take our strengths away.

When people enter this country illegally and still hold allegiance to that former country it is not making America stronger. When they send BILLIONS of dollars back to these countries it does not make this country stronger. The more laws they break and get away with does not make this country stronger as a nation of laws.

And this United States of America has its own culture. The American culture and English as its written and spoken language.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Diversity is one of the great strengths of the United States -- diversity fueled by the migration of ethnicities, cultures and ideas
    Diversity is being used as a wedge in this country.It is to split us apart to take our strengths away.

When people enter this country illegally and still hold allegiance to that former country it is not making America stronger. When they send BILLIONS of dollars back to these countries it does not make this country stronger. The more laws they break and get away with does not make this country stronger as a nation of laws.

And this United States of America has its own culture. The American culture and English as its written and spoken language.
    Absolutely right!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12