Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    He's just an anchor baby spewing more of his anchor baby crapola.

People like Anchor Baby Gonzalez act like nobody ever worked a field, cleaned a toilet or mowed a lawn until the "latinos" arrived to do it for us. Good riddance to the good for nothing anchor baby former AG.
    Amen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Among them, of course, is immigration. Latino support will swing to the political party that has the courage and fortitude to put forward a specific immigration solution that is effective and efficient in securing our borders, that supports the economic interests of the nation and that is compassionate in a way that is consistent with the character of a nation of immigrants.
    One thing he forgets to mention is that those of us who jumped multiple hoops to get here legally are absolutely against those who come illegally and demand things to which they are not entitled to and have not paid for!

As one of Argentine heritage, I would never vote for one of Mexican heritage because that person will only further his countrymens interests. Look at Villaraigosa as an example. One of mexican heritage will not vote for one of guatemalan heritage, considering them beneath them.

These "latinos" calls us all latinos to further the myth that we are all one. We are not all one and we don't all think alike.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't laraza comprised of mostly people of mexican heritage?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If I'm not mistaken, isn't laraza comprised of mostly people of mexican heritage?
    I think you're right about that...and Gonzales is an anchor baby from Mexico. He refused to answer questions about the legal status of his parents when they 'migrated'.

75% of all hispanics in this country are Mexican, but I guess it sounds more romantic to refer to themselves as 'Latino'. I know Villar considers himself to be a 'Latin Lover', ala Riccardo Montalban

Nothing more desirable then being lectured to (I have said often that Latinos share a common prayer: "Just give me a chance to succeed.") by a man who "rode" good old boy politics to his "job' as AG!

However, in 2003, a sufficient number of Latinos voted for Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger (over a respected Latino Democrat) to make Schwarzenegger the governor of California.
    A respected Latino Democrat??? Who? Cruz Bustimante?! LMAO! I would not and did not vote for that fat bastard-he was very OBVIOUSLY for his own countryman and no one else. Thats why he lost by a landslide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12