Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT - Need Everyone to Give Feedback on WH Adviser Site

Obama WILL Push For Amnesty - Need Everyone to Comment on WH Adviser Site - Tell Them FIRMLY The Border is NOT Secure!!!

In a speech yesterday in El Paso, Texas, the president laid out his immigration vision for America, and unsurprisingly it includes amnesty for the estimated 13 million illegal aliens in the United States today.

He tried to build his case by declaring that our southern border with Mexico is now safe and secure and that immigrants are key to our economic recovery.

But millions of Americans know otherwise.

First and foremost, Americans well know the U.S.-Mexico border is NOT secure.

Only two days ago 13 people were killed in a drug cartel shootout on Falcon Lake—a lake that straddles the Texas-Mexico border.

Last week, the Department of Homeland Security expanded its travel warning to Americans traveling to Mexico.

The truth is, we have an enormous amount of work to do to secure the border and restore legitimacy to our immigration system. Unfortunately, what we witnessed yesterday was a parade of recycled proposals that the American people have repeatedly rejected, done solely for political gain. Instead of pandering to special interest groups with temporary fixes, President Obama should be investing in the time, resources, and hard work necessary to make our immigration system work for Americans -- not for illegal aliens.

Here is what you can do today:

The White House is encouraging people to give their thoughts on the immigration issue. Give them your feedback by clicking link below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/advise

Be courteous but firmly note that the border is NOT secure and Americans need leadership, not politicking.

Make sure to phone or email your Congressmen and state legislators every day and urge them to push for MORE border security, MANDATORY employment verification, and RESPECT for our current immigration laws.

We need everyone's help NOW more than ever!

The opposition is highly motivated and organized and, with nothing to lose, they will continue to push for amnesty legislation that will endanger this country’s security and damage our future prospects.

Please go to the WH Adviser Website and Add Your Comments and Responses There by clicking link below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/advise

I gave my Fity Cents worth!

:P :P :P :P
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I posted my thoughts. We need everyone to stand together and do this!

If I suddenly stop posting here you will know they didn't like my comments and came and took me away.
    Either that or that heart attack that my doctor tells me I am over due for finally hit.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good post. Please keep repeating this, so that others will be able to go and place their comments.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Emailed 2 days in a row and will hit them again in the morning.

Everyone - PLEASE send this link to your spouses, relatives, friends, share it on Facebook - WE NEED MILLIONS OF AMERICANS TO TELL THE WH THAT THE BORDER IS NOT SECURE!!!!!!! THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My response to their questions:

Immigration and American Competitiveness

The United States economy will become competitive when it regains the ability to produce what the world needs at a realistic price. This happened after WW2. Low skilled immigrants however resent it when technology obliterates their jobs. US agriculture is losing to foreign competition because it is relying too much on human labor and too little on mechanization. Groups like UFW have opposed mechanization. The immigration lobby is making the US less competitive.

Biggest Obstacle to Reform

Lack of employment of actual US citizens. They should come first, not people who have violated our border laws. Furthermore, as labor saving technology is employed native US workers experience unemployment. So having foreigners here competing for those jobs, too, is just too much.

Encouraging BiPartisan Debate

Since there is no party that adequately represents American workers anymore, asking for a "bi-partisan debate" is rather meaningless.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell Them FIRMLY The Border is NOT Secure!!!
    Demand that ALL immigration laws be enforced.
    Tell them to deport ALL illegal aliens from every country.
    People who hire illegal aliens need to go to jail.
    If they do it again they need to go to prison.
    Politicians who disagree need to be replaced.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'VE ANSWERED THE CALL I LET THEM KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS WHOLE ISSUE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast