Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we are already on the verge of bankruptcy. Spector is a has been and anything to do with Bush is of course as we know (DANGEROUS)!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The lone change in the status of the 12 million, Specter said, would be removing their status as fugitives from justice, an attempt to diminish their incentive to remain outside the system and in fear of deportation.
    ... absolutely NOT!!! We will not allow this to stand. We demand a reduction in the numberrs of illegal aliens in America through voluntary deportaion or forced. Not a legitimization of their status that provides them incentives to remain. Gear up for another huge fight as this is just a step in the overall plan to have them skate free with eventual provision of citizenship. Don't be fooled, this is still amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess the Republicans like to dig their own grave and I hope the others don't have the stomach for returning to this "can of worms" so soon. The second round of protests will be mind-boggling to them....they think the phones were shut down before.......a lot more people have awakened since that bill failed. We have to make it DEAFENING!

There plan is for so many different lawmakes to offer so many different bills, we can't possibly even know about all all of them, muchless, fight all of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is Specter's quote in the politico report:

"The main thrust is to bring the 12 million out of the shadows," and eliminate the fear of arrest or deportation.

Sound familiar?!

MW
    gofer wrote:

I guess the Republicans like to dig their own grave and I hope the others don't have the stomach for returning to this "can of worms" so soon.
    Don't fool yourself, Specter does not represent the majority of Republicans.

The following shows everyone that Specter stand with the Democrats on illegal immigration:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=682

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The complete arrogance!!

I think we kid ourselves if we think the majority of the Republicans do not want amnesty of some kind - or some 'path to citizenship' (that's doublespeak for amnesty).

Many of them have been up there for decades and suddenly they are pretending it is an outrage. It's been an outrage for over 20 years, and they have been silent. Mr. Tandredo put himself out there and took the brunt of some a lot of ugliness, the rest waited until they knew how things stood.

If Alipacers can make a few calls on this today, that would be greatly appreciated. NO TO THIS AMNESTY SCHEME !!

Please let me know if you hear or read anything about this latest Specter scheme. I don't want this to get any traction.

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I think we kid ourselves if we think the majority of the Republicans do not want amnesty of some kind - or some 'path to citizenship' (that's doublespeak for amnesty).
    You're wrong on this, trixie. The majority of Republicans do not support amnesty. Actually, for the most part, it's the Republicans you can thank for last years (House Republicans) and this years failure to pass amnesty. Look at it this way, if left solely to the Democrats amnesty would have already passed - the opposite is true if the decision was left solely to the Republicans! I urge you to visit NumbersUSA and check out the immigration report cards and voting records of the two parties. For the most part, it is Republicans that have been saving our bacon.

As much as you would like to believe Tancredo is the only Republican fighting illegal immigration, you're wrong. True, he does a lot of grandstanding to draw attention to the issue (which is good), however, there are others that have actually done as much or more physically to stop illegal immigration. Presidential candidate Duncan Hunter is one of those folks that immediately comes to mind.

Bottom-line, without the Republicans we would have already been sucking down amnesty with a side order of guest-worker on a path to legalization! It is true that a lot of Republicans support a guest-worker program, however, most do not support a path to legalization for those guest-workers.

Attacking all Republicans for the actions of the minority in the party doesn't do our cause any good. We should be thanking many of them, not ostracizing ALL of them.

Also worth mentioning, there are a couple Democrats that have supported us all along, including Sen. Byrd and Sen. Dorgan. Both of these gentlemen didn't support last years amnesty attempt or this years.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast