Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alien born infants are Illegal TOO!!!!

Alien born infants are Illegal TOO!!!!
    April 26th, 2007
    U.S. Library of Congress in Washington D.C. says “aliens are excluded from being citizensâ€

Just like that saying ( I don't know who to credit for it) "Just because a cat has kittens in an oven doesn't make them biscuits"

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

It is a fact NCByrd that you are absolutely, unequivocally, correct; not only in your research but also in your statement of fact. Who is going to argue that all the way through the Supreme Court, and how will it survive the bias of our President's hand-picked judges? It seems crystal clear even to a regular Joe that the government has been perverting the truth on many, many fronts. The problem appears to be that there is no faction among the people who can garner and fund a movement to oust the perpetrators (or traitors as the case may be) and enfore the law! As I recall, the Supreme Court itself already ruled on this matter in the 1800's and I can't understand why "anchor babies" is even an issue today...

I think most of us are aware of this but it does us no good since we are being held hostage by our hostile goverment

Seems I remember the ACLU recently filed a lawsuit on the behalf of anchor babies.I remember thinking at the time it was a gutsy move since it could remove their citizenship.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson