Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: Amnesty - next on liberals' agenda

Amnesty - next on liberals' agenda

Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 3/25/2010 4:00:00 AMBookmark and Share

Illegal alien road signThe head of an immigration enforcement PAC says in the aftermath of their healthcare victory, Democrats will push forward with another controversial agenda item -- getting amnesty passed -- in order to create millions of new Democratic voters.

According to William Gheen, the vast majority of Americans are opposed to amnesty -- but he believes that just as with healthcare reform, President Obama and other liberal Democrats are prepared to move forward with the legislation anyway.

"Congressman [Luis] Gutierrez [of Illinois], their big leader in the House of Representatives, made it very clear that pushing through an unpopular bill like healthcare was their warm-up and preparedness run for a more unpopular push for amnesty," says the president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.

William Gheen (ALIPAC)Gheen says while opponents of the healthcare debacle lost their battle, those who oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants have already proven they can win.

"Granted, I fully acknowledge that doing it this time will be harder than it was in 2006 and 2007," says the ALIPAC spokesman. "We need those people who were concerned about healthcare to fall back into a defensive posture against the push for amnesty, because if they turn 15-plus million illegal immigrants into voters it's over for America."

Gheen says while surveys showed opposition to the healthcare bill at about 57 percent, opposition to amnesty has been polled as high as 80 percent.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Defa ... ?id=950154
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am continually flabbergasted at this administration and Congress. They have turned into power hungry schoolyard bullies, bringing Americans to their knees and continually beating on them. Why, except some pipe dream of a new world order with liberals in charge? It is tough to wrap one's head around this and explain it with any other rationale.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC: Amnesty

PLEASE, PLEASE write your Congressman today!
    Hard copy letters, describing how you are a VICTIM of illegal immigration. Whether it is ID Theft or waiting in the ER for treatment behind others with no insurance and no intention to pay for services.
    DONATE TO SUPPORT THIS SITE. I admit I have not done this before, but I will. The info available here is necessary to collect facts for our fight against illegal immigration.

DO NOT FORGET that the 9/11 attackers were here on expired visas, they had multiple driver's licenses and FALSE ID. Some were registered to VOTE ! Maybe we need to focus more on the illegals from terrorist countries who would benefit from a "path to citizenship". Weren't we all victims of illegal immigration on Sept 11?
    How can American victims of illegal immigration TRUST our government to do adequate background checks on people who are experts at creating FALSE DOCUMENTS. Illegal immigrants use multiple names. How will background checks reveal criminal history here or in foreign countries if there is no way to prove true identity?

COME ON---DO IT NOW. I have my letter ready. Just here looking for names and addresses of Dems and Repubs to send letters to. Do not forget you local paper and news media.
    Do not let Obama and the progressive agenda DIVIDE this country against herself. It is not about Mexicans vs U.S. Citizens. It is not about Latino vs Anglo. It is about the rule of law applying equally to all and enforcing penalties, not rewards, for law breakers. It is about protecting American values, language, and jobs from being taken over by diluting the population with foreign cultures, languages, and illegal workers.
    IT IS OUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.