Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: sick

Quote Originally Posted by 4JenandBrian
    My heart goes out to all victims of drunk driving incidents, esp those killed by illegals. Jen was my best friend and that night, she was taken away from those her loved her. Brian, although only have met him once, was a great guy, and he had quite a future in front of him.
    Everytime I look for articles on this story, I hear something new about this illegal Mexican and it makes me sick to my stomach. Why did he slip through the system so many times??? I worry about how justice is going to be served to Jen and Brian since he may be deported.
    Does that mean he will get off and sneak back into the US to kill some other innocent and beautiful people?
    Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again???

-Christine
    Saying welcome under these circumstances seems so empty, Christine.

We're glad you're here and hope we can be of some support to these families in our own small way.

Thank you for posting.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My heart goes out to all victims of drunk driving incidents, esp those killed by illegals. Jen was my best friend and that night, she was taken away from those her loved her. Brian, although only have met him once, was a great guy, and he had quite a future in front of him.
    Everytime I look for articles on this story, I hear something new about this illegal Mexican and it makes me sick to my stomach. Why did he slip through the system so many times??? I worry about how justice is going to be served to Jen and Brian since he may be deported.
    Does that mean he will get off and sneak back into the US to kill some other innocent and beautiful people?

-Christine
    Christine, sorry for the loss of your friends.

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything in the article about bond or a detainer. There should be some amount of bond this guy would have to post to be released pending trial. At the same time ICE should have put a detainer on him. Especially in light of his past record. Hopefully is bond is high enough that he won't be able to make it, he stands trial, gets a prison term and then gets deported. What has happened recently a few times it the criminal posts bond but then the detainer kicks in and they are transferred to federal custody. Unfortunately the FEDs won't hold the person until the DUI trial comes up. Instead they are required to start the deportation process and the criminal is usually deported without standing trial for the original charges. I would think though that when the trial date comes around and the criminal doesn't show that a warrent would be issued for their arrest.

-Christine
    Christine,

Welcome to ALIPAC. Our hearts and prayers are with you and the families that lost these young Americans due to the failure of our government to secure the border and enforce our existing laws.

While we will not hear most of their stories, about 12 more will die tonight alone.

The illegal alien that killed these two should serve time in Prison and then be deported.

We need your help to monitor the situation to make sure justice is served.

Are you close to the jurisdiction where this man should face trial?

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Christine-

I am so sorry for your loss. I truly am. You are in my prayers. There is no way this scum should ever be allowed to walk free, while your friends are gone.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Christine,
    Thank you for posting, you are among friends.
    My sincere sympathies for your loss that never should have happened if our elected officials protected our borders.
    Please do not be a stranger. Keep in touch.
    Take care...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    It's a dishonor to the memory of this Marine to have michele even posting
    on this thread.
    I agree with you 100%, dem.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    on this thread.
    I haven't said anything wrong in this thread, did I ??

Didn't I say that it was hearthbreking that those 2 people were killed by a drunk driving illegal alien ? Did I disrespect those 2 persons ?? Why this hate towards me ??
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    on this thread.

Didn't I say that it was hearthbreking that those 2 people were killed by a drunk driving illegal alien ? Did I disrespect those 2 persons ?? Why this hate towards me ??
    The fact that your signature is not in English is disrespectful in itself!

"Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavon"
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

on this thread.

You're now stepping over the line MICHELE.

Not one person displayed HATE towards you.
    You have now gone over the line with your little game. Cute before but this is not going to stand now.

You can either apologize for attempting to start trouble with such a hateful comment to people who have been courteous to you or you will be getting off of Alipac.

You've got a very short time to make your decision.

Thank You
    I will be watching for your apology to the Alipac members who have communicated with you up to this point and have taken time to educate you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    on this thread.

You're now stepping over the line MICHELE.

Not one person displayed HATE towards you.
    You have now gone over the line with your little game. Cute before but this is not going to stand now.

You can either apologize for attempting to start trouble with such a hateful comment to people who have been courteous to you or you will be getting off of Alipac.

You've got a very short time to make your decision.

Thank You
    I will be watching for your apology to the Alipac members who have communicated with you up to this point.

1 ) People saying about me that it's a disrespect and a dishonor that I post in this thread is hateful on it's own, because I didn't say anything wrong to what may give people a reason to say that I disrespect those 2 killed.

2 ) I wrote you a pm yesterday why you suddenly turned nasty to me, so it was also clear your hate towards me

3 ) you keep stalking me what the still counting posts, are you hitting on me or something

4 ) you're not worth my time, because you try to get me banned from the beginning, and even just hijacked this thread by picking on me and changing subjects. YES, YOU and OTHER MEMBERS changed the subject of this thread by picking on me

5) your jealousy is so clear. Ban me if you want, I don't care. Then can spend more time on California rlated forums, which is moe important to me any way.

6 ) you will never get an apology to me
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast