Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW, check PM.

Michelle:

If have a problem you may contact the screen name ALIPAC to request a formal meeting of all ALIPAC Moderators to review your case in private. Do not question moderator actions on the open boards until you have tried to resolve your question via Private Message.

End of discussion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Directed at michelle:

You can apologize or leave...
    What did she say that requires an apology? Furthermore, she has admitted to being a legal immigrant - wouldn't that explain her weakness with the English language? If that's a problem, we probably need to hold our federal government responsible, not the poster. I'm not defending her, but all I see is someone attempting to defend themselves. Is this an issue that started elsewhere and worked itself into this thread somehow? Just color me confused.
    MW,

She has earned the title of OBL because she said in a previous post, on another thread, that she supports illegal immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle OBL
    ...I support all immigration, legal and illegal. Illegal immigration doesn't exist to me.
    Now she is playing the victim by saying we HATE her because she has been faced with people that know what she is and she doesn't have a leg to stand on. 2nd and others believe she owes the victims an apology because she supports illegal aliens coming to America. Illegal immigration resulted in the unfortunate deaths of these two Americans.

Quite frankly, I don't like tone of her last post either.

Dixie
    Didn't I add a youtube file in this thread about Amy Marie Kortlang ?? Disn't I say it was heartbreaking to see people being killed by drunk illegal aliens ? By saying this it's so obvious that I feel sorry for the relatives of the victims.

But when people started to say that I dishoner them for being in this thread, it defend myself because everybody can read my first post in this thread in which I said it's heartbreaking that those 2 persons were killed. When people start accusation i start defending myself.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    MW, check PM.

Michelle:

If have a problem you may contact the screen name ALIPAC to request a formal meeting of all ALIPAC Moderators to review your case in private. Do not question moderator actions on the open boards until you have tried to resolve your question via Private Message.

End of discussion.
    I will, had_enuf.

I don't mind that people are rude, but i do mind people making false accusations. I'll resolve this through pm.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Why resolve it? Why dont' you just leave? Obviously you are in the wrong place, and people here don't share most of your views.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MOD EDIT

It's good that you posted, MICHELE.
    You've proven exactly what type of person that we knew you were.
    You cleared up any questions as to your mental status.

COUNTING

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check it out - I found a picture of Michelle!

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Nice and sweet people don't act like that.

TXCowgirl, you are going to have to put a blonde wig on one of those guys to represent michelle.

Dixie

Hmmm, I just checked out the dust my comment started.
    No disrespect intended but I did feel a certain amount of
    disgust over the Starbucks banter after members of my
    family helped liberate Europe from fascism and considering a
    Marine was killed just sitting at a stoplight.

I go to Europe a lot. And I spend time in Holland.
    The people there are always very friendly towards me &
    my colleagues are the best. I know we disagree about
    many things. I avoid many topics because I am a guest.
    I would never, ever venture into a conversation about the
    death of citizen of Holland killed by an illegal alien, let
    alone a citizen serving his or her country. I have wanted
    to talk about the death of filmaker Van Gogh, but have
    avoided the topic because I know it is painful.

I know being a vistor is different than living somewhere, but
    if I decided to live in Holland, I would not try to keep two
    passports. Citizenship is more than a Sam's vs Cosco
    membership. Perhaps that's why I cannot understand
    michele's divided loyalties. If that's the root of the problems
    I see in Europe, please take it back home & give us your
    US passport at the door.

The post on another thread would be one thing, but on
    this one, please show some respect by keeping your
    mouth closed unless you have a eulogy to offer.

I just want to say to Michelle, who says she is from the Open Borders Lobby (OBL):

1) a nation without borders is not a nation. I suspect that the OBL is really about the destruction of the United States.

2) People think it is too expensive to deport all illegals. The cost was estimated by the Center for American Progress (that's a good one!) at $230 billion over 5 years. But people sure are going to be surprised when they get the bill for educating the children of illegal immigrants: $2.2 trillion.
    Assume 18 million children at an average cost per pupil in the U.S. at $8,600 per year K-12. Then add in the likely amount of tuition asistance that will be given to the 20% that would likely go to college.

3) I'm not surprised that someone from Holland is so "liberal." The Pilgrims lived in Holland before they came to the New World. They left Holland:

And they recoiled at permissive values in the Netherlands, which, Bradford would later recall, encouraged a "great licentiousness of youth in that country." The "manifold temptations of the place," he feared, were drawing youths of the congregation "into extravagant and dangerous courses, getting the reins off their necks and departing from their parents."

(Smithsonian Magazine, October 2006).

Your permissive values continue to this day, and are not suitable for the United States. I myself try to live my life in a way that the Pilgrims would be proud of. I honour them and try to uphold their values. You are the antithesis, and in that sense, you are unAmerican.

4) The United States citizenship oath reads in part,
    "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;"

Michelle, by retaining your Dutch citizenship, you are in violation of the oath you took to become a U.S. citizen. Your U.S. citizenship should be revoked. Additionally, you are a violator of an oath, and therefore untrustworthy.

P.S. Don't tell me that I honor the Pilgrims, and yet they were undocumented. The lesson of the Pilgrims and the Indians is that the residents of the land should destroy all uninvited entrants immediately. That's what the Indians should have done to the Pilgrims if they wanted to survive.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast