Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Let me see... Gilchrist blames others for driving Forde over the edge. Make me laugh. She was over the edge
    It is blatantly obvious that both of them have been nuts for years.
    What's that old saying: "birds of a feather flock together"?
    Ditto that. That is why I am worried there may be more people around Gilchrist and Spencer like Forde.

W
    Yes there could be, and that is a good reason to be concerned.

Ditto that. That is why I am worried there may be more people around Gilchrist and Spencer like Forde.
    W
    At least in the past Spencer was not like Gilchrist. A few years back I met some of Spenders tech guys and there were good, building drone surveillance aircraft and other monitoring systems. Maybe now it is different, I don't know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what a hoot

My opinion-
    Now JC "He who's name shall not be spoken" is telling everyone I am Camp Vigilance "Proprietor" ! Really? I thought that a “proprietorâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: ALIPAC: Forde case spurs more sharp debate among anti-il

1)According to Gilchrist, Gheen's group and other anti-illegal immigration organizations "pointing the finger of blame are the same ones into which Shawna Forde had intermittent interaction, or in which she attempted to insert herself. Failing that, she created her own organization and operated independently."

2)In an e-mail to The Herald this morning calling attention to his post, Gilchrist said Forde bears responsibility for her alleged criminal conduct. However, he also suggested that public criticism of Forde by ALIPAC and two other border-watch groups may have driven her over the edge and toward violence.

3)"Relentless attacks by these three groups via the internet upon her character may very well have fueled her anger to the point of no return," Gilchrist wrote.
    1)So Gilchrist is saying that because Forde couldn't join the "legal and popular" group she went on her own. And that's why she killed.

2)So Gilchrist is saying that public criticism from ALIPAC sent her over the edge. And that's why she killed.

3)So Gilchrist is saying ALIPAC fueled her anger. And that's why she killed.

I think she killed because she's a psychopath. She didn't need a reason, she did what she wanted and not one group nor one internet post on ALIPAC or any other group changed her course of choice. She did what she wanted to do.

And that's why she killed.

Perhaps I’m missing something here, but I don’t read the same slander you all seem to perceive.

According to Gilchrist, Gheen's group and other anti-illegal immigration organizations "pointing the finger of blame are the same ones into which Shawna Forde had intermittent interaction, or in which she attempted to insert herself. Failing that, she created her own organization and operated independently."
    Assuming the article is factual with regard to Ms. Forde’s conduct and criminal behavior, Mr. Gilchrist’s comment defends Mr. Gheen’s actions both in his rejection of her participation/membership in ALIPAC, and his warning to others to steer clear due to her questionable mental stability. While I suspect his intention was to cover his ass, I believe he has done just the opposite. When reading this with an open mind, that is what I came away with.

I’ve read it several times, and I’ll read it over again later, but this is my take.
    <div>
    </div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12