Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

I hope Hayworth defeats McCain ,he is a Progressive in conservative clothing. I am angry at Palin for supporting McCain,she is showing her true colors now.Everyone needs to read Hayworth's book,Whatever It Takes.Hayworth would support Sheriff Joe.We need more like those two.

Quote Originally Posted by stormy2
    I hope Hayworth defeats McCain ,he is a Progressive in conservative clothing. I am angry at Palin for supporting McCain,she is showing her true colors now.Everyone needs to read Hayworth's book,Whatever It Takes.Hayworth would support Sheriff Joe.We need more like those two.
    I agree. Welcome to ALIPAC, stormy2!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The old saying "a watched pot never boils" crossed my mind just now. It would seem to me that our treasonous politicians took their eyes off the pot and it's boiling NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    The old saying "a watched pot never boils" crossed my mind just now. It would seem to me that our treasonous politicians took their eyes off the pot and it's boiling NOW!
    Exactly! You know I never thought much about that old saying until recently when trying to conserve our "funds", we've been boiling a lot of Walmart Great Value Spaghetti, and I swear if I stand there and watch it, it will never boil and as soon as I walk away, the damn thing boils over.

Yep ... our treasonous politicians relied upon our never waking up and if a few did our not having the intelligence to see through their Ironies and Opposites, their Schemes and Sell-Outs, Thievery and Treason.

But, there's a new saying going around and it's this:

"The only time you can fool an American is when we're not paying attention. Well, we're paying attention NOW! -- Judy"

Watch That Pot Boil Over right into your laps, you no-good, low-down, lying, thieving, treasonous pond scum remnants. God, they make me want to puke, they are so evil!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watch That Pot Boil Over right into your laps, you no-good, low-down, lying, thieving, treasonous pond scum remnants. God, they make me want to puke, they are so evil!

Evil or Very Mad

LOL now that is mad!!!!

kickthemallout!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Evil or Very Mad

/quote]

LOL now that is mad!!!!

kickthemallout!!!

Kathyet

Yes it is! And yes I am!

"kickthemallout"

YES LETS DO! Get these traitors out of our government, folks, so we can take back our country and Rock N Roll, rebuild our economy, restore our liberty, "form a more perfect union", "establish justice", "insure domestic tranquility", "provide for the common defense", "promote the general welfare" and "secure the blessings of liberty" "for the people of the United States and our posterity".

"Preamble to the US Constitution:

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

It's why we're here.

Perhaps making a contribution to JD's campaign would be a good idea?

Sentaor Juan Windsock McAmnesty MUST GO!!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12