Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A rally in support of Mayor Barletta, the I.I.R.A., and nationwide immigration reform
    May 29, 2007
    Daniel Smeriglio, Founder
    570-233-1570, voice_of_thepeople@hotmail.comThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it

Andrew Woodring, Co-Founder
    570-540-6066, www.voiceofthepeopleusa.com

Michael Dianese, Co-Founder
    570 926 1755

A rally in support of Mayor Barletta, the I.I.R.A., and nationwide immigration reform

Hazleton, PA -- 5/29/07 -- On September 11, 3000 innocent lives were lost. At that moment our country began the war on terror. But the war is not just over seas. Since 9/11, nine times as many lives have been lost by the hands of illegal aliens on our own soil. This is not of matter of being for or against the war in Iraq. It is a matter of upholding the laws of the Constitution and being against illegality.

Our elected officials in Washington are failing us. Failing to represent American citizens, failing the oath to the Constitution. Most importantly, their failing the voters and they are failing to represent the voice of the people. The time for sitting back and passively watching the world pass by is at an end. We must no longer accept being a mute entity. We must unite, regardless of race, color, sex, or ethnic background. We will stand together on a common ground, as U.S. citizens. Forcing the government to hear our voices, and erasing the lawlessness that is sweeping our country and getting stronger. The problem that we will no longer accept, no longer ignore, or watch from a distance as it destroys our country.

On June 3rd, 2007, we invite everyone able to take a stand and protect the greatest country in the world. This event will truly be "For the People, by the People." We have speakers coming from all over the country. Speakers of different ethnic backgrounds and beliefs, standing together for the same cause. Speakers such as Mayor of Hazleton Lou Barletta, creator of the Illegal Immigration Reform Act (I.I.R.A.), Ezola Foster, Pat Buchanan's running mate in the 2000 presidential election. Joey Vento, from Gino's Cheesesteaks from Philadelphia. John Clark from Americans for Immigration Control, William Gheen from Americans for Legal Immigration, Greg Sheenan from the Minuteman Project, Hagen Smith from the Constitution Party, Frank Scavo from the FIRE Coalition, Carmen Morales from You Don't Speak For Me and United Patriots of America, Peter Gadiel from 9/11 Families For a Secure America, Paul Topete, lead singer of the band Poker Face, whose band will also be performing through out the day. We also have Gary Sutton, radio talk show host from Newsradio 910 WSBA in York, PA. We also have more speakers and groups scheduled to attend. The rally will begin at 2:00 pm, in front of the Hazleton City Hall, Hazleton, PA. Donations will also be accepted the day of the rally. This will be the first of many rallies we will be holding in our fight for immigration reform.

As other rallies through out the country and especially in Hazleton have protested against Mayor Barletta and the I.I.R.A., not one has been counter protested in a violent manner. These demonstrations were respected and we would respect the same courtesy.

Various law officials, notably the Hazleton Area Police Department, will be providing security for the day. Regardless of how many people attend that day, our rally will proceed on schedule and make our voices heard. We whole heartedly invite any one not afraid to stand with us and stand up for America. God bless you and we hope to see you there!

The Voice of the People Movement

http://www.mmdnewswire.com/a-rlly-in-su ... 676-2.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

God bless and protect the fine ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS of Hazleton. We should ALL emulate their brave actions.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Go get 'em, Lou!

William, good luck.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What airport/s are close to Hazelton? Any more details as of today?

Thank you for any additional information.

Psalm139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2,000 could attend pro-IIRA rally today
    Sunday, 03 June 2007
    By L.A. TARONE
    tarone@standardspeaker.com
    Organizers expect a big turnout for today’s rally in support of the controversial Illegal Immigration Relief Act.

They even guessed a few weeks ago that attendance might approach 2,000 people.
    If that happened, it would dwarf crowds at both the anti-IIRA rally last September and the crowd outside City Hall when council first adopted the measure last summer.
    The anti-IIRA rally, called a “unity vigilâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rally Might Draw Quite a Gathering

Organizer of event supporting Hazleton law and mayor and immigration reform says busloads expected from Conn., N.J.
    JENNIFER LEARN-ANDES jandes@timesleader.com

Barletta

Hazleton City Mayor Lou Barletta said he’s hearing reports that thousands may show up for tomorrow’s rally to support him, the city’s Illegal Immigration Relief Act and national immigration reform.

Rally organizer Dan Smeriglio, founder of Voice of the People, said a press release distributed nationally has prompted inquiries from other states.

“The response has been phenomenal. I’m getting calls from Connecticut and New Jersey. There are busloads coming in. It’s looking to be pretty impressive,â€

I hope this makes the news. Can't wait to see the pictures. Can't wait to rally in Illinois!!!! Go get 'em guys!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yes, indeed....WILL THE MEDIA BE THERE???????

I'm going to email John & Ken at KFIAM radio in Los Angeles, and Roger Hedgecock of KOGO radio in San Diego. They probably know about this, but if not, they should know.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12