Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The Republican Party will never get a deal like this in my lifetime if this bill fails," Graham said. "When do we do this bill, when we have no other control of the government? I mean, when is the right time to do this, when Hillary Clinton or someone else is president?"
    So, Lindsey Graham is saying that the next President will not be a Republican? Not even another Republican President or Republican Congress, in his lifetime?

He may be right, since he and Bush may have permanently fractured the Republican Party.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    "The Republican Party will never get a deal like this in my lifetime if this bill fails," Graham said. "When do we do this bill, when we have no other control of the government? I mean, when is the right time to do this, when Hillary Clinton or someone else is president?"
    So, Lindsey Graham is saying that the next President will not be a Republican? Not even another Republican President or Republican Congress, in his lifetime?

He may be right, since he and Bush may have permanently fractured the Republican Party.

The Rep. party will be back. I suspect Bush will cause them to be wiped out in 2008, but the Dems. will bungle it.

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek

That is so true.
    George Bush, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain are such visionary's and all they see is Ted Kennedy's butt.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1966
    Political herpes, I like the term, it just fits. I guess Lindesy Graham has got it too.

Johnny
    I think Kennedy's politically transmitted disease has infected many of the Senators. Once you have been in bed with Kennedy on immigration, antibiotics won't fix your problem!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I love the article! I just can't stand anyone who stood in favor of this legislation - they just keep lying and it insults the intelligence of true Americans. I also wonder who will save Kennedy, McCain, and all others who are in favor of this. I can guarantee that, in a few months, illegals won't even remember their names. But I do. And so do millions of voters.

No one should forget the power prayer has given us in this struggle. We are a melting pot, but any chemist knows that even in a melting pot you add the ingrediants slowly and diliberatly or an explosion could result. I would like to see Allipac and others start a fax , phone , and email campaign now to demand arrest for these illegals and to tell how Eisenhower already did it once before in the 50's. He sent about 80,000 back home and most of the rest left on their own accord.

Fear; The Republican Party is running on fear

Alright McCain; yup your not going to be president plain and simple. Because this feeble attempt at an illegal immigration bill which does nothing but increase our taxes for illegal immigrants at the tidy sum of 2.5 - 3 trillion dollars. Another thing; this tells me that we should all be allowed to break the laws; yahoo to you and the idiots that follow you. We all get anarchy its only fair to us American citizens.

Sen. Lindsey Graham,"The Republican Party will never get a deal like this in my lifetime if this bill fails," Graham said. "When do we do this bill, when we have no other control of the government? I mean, when is the right time to do this, when Hillary Clinton or someone else is president?"

So it is fear that is driving you do make such a bad illegal immigration bill. This may be your last chance; when you had years or lets say 40 years to address the situation. Now your making a bill because you fear the future. How sad, if the future bill is as bad; hopefully you and many others would have the political courage to stop it. Fear should not be the dictating factor for making choices; especially bad ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12