Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    No surprise here. The elite are always treated better than the "little guy". Even the illegal elite.

He should have thought about the consequences when he started the business. Maybe he should take his money to his home country and try running things there. After he pays all fines and fees due the government.
    Maybe he'll try to take it in cash and the government will sieze it, since it was made illegally.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Remember when you hear from politicians or activist that our immigration laws are broken and we need 'comprehensive immigration reform'' they mean that as our current laws now stand,illegals can be DEPORTED!They want the law changed to STOP DEPORTATION!Any amnesty at all will be used to claim even the most obvious false claims of individuals are eligible.No one will be able to be deported,they will sue you in the courts for even reporting them.All state laws with laws inforcing immigration will be null and void.As the law stands now ,there are lots of ways to deport,etc.The only thing we need is to make employers verify employee's statis and heavy fines and even auction of business confiscation.

The employee verification system was created by the government.
    How can we be sure it is accurate? As we have seen the government is corrupt, why would we trust them?

The corrupt Mexican government gives the corrupt illegal the corrupt papers and then they give the corrupt papers to the corrupt government for the corrupt government workers to say ether they are legal or illegal.
    What sense does this make?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I'm surprised that they even hire Americans. I know of a Mexican restaurant where you have to be able to speak fluent Spanish to work there. I really wonder how it is that one can be in the country illegally and go on to realize the American dream especially when many American citizens have yet to even dream of success in that way.
    The Americans that are working for them should be jailed. It wouldn't surprise me if they were working under the table and not paying taxes either.

I'm sure they were aware that their employers were illegal aliens.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12