Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC in the News! 'Essential worker or potential terrorist

ALIPAC Note: Just another job Americans WONT do right?
    3-20-05
    By Taft Wireback Staff Writer
    Greensboro News & Record
    Topics: Illegal Immigration, terrorists, security, ICE, TIMCO, laws, aliens

GREENSBORO â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“At times it seemed as if there were a lot of different people there, but we never had any problems,� next-door neighbor Clay Petty said.

Well, DUH! More illegals living with him. Making a little extra off this screwy
    system on the side. Fake documents and marriage to boot. NO sympathy for this guy. Send back his xwife and kid too. I see his kid got a college education.

Mr. Gheen, at least they didn't call you names in this article! LOL!!

I'm so ticked off today that I've become I'm incoherent.

Catch you all later.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

“He’s certainly not a terrorist,� said Michael Harvell, a High Point resident who has known Vega for about two years. “If he is, he’s a damned poor one because he hasn’t managed to destroy anything or harm anyone in a decade.�

A regular Dick Tracy here. And how would you know? Some people
    thought Atta was a nice guy.

“I don’t understand how he kept this good job all that time, got car loans and did everything else without getting his citizenship, � Sargent said.

Neither do we, but we are glad that he will either be getting his next loan in Peru or he will be taking license plate orders here.

"Fix the law, Chapman says, and stop making criminals of people who don’t deserve it."

Say Mr. Chapman, if he is in this country illegally, then he IS a criminal.
    The law doesn't need to be fixed. We need people to obey it. If you
    are an "officer of the court," then act like it.

"What’s needed is a change that lets people like Vega extend their stay to work jobs outside such a restrictive policy, Chapman said. "

No, what we really need are people to enforce our immigration laws and
    when you are denied asylum, you leave. Period.

"He returned to Peru for six months, then came to Greensboro in mid-2000 under a special permit allowing him to work in the United States no more than 16 months. Instead of leaving when the permit expired, he stayed in Greensboro."

Maybe he should have stayed in Peru if he couldn't READ his permit.
    I guess it wasn't in spanish.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

The Time for Talk and Half Measures Has Ended

The fault for the situation we face today in relation to illegal aliens can and should be placed squarely on the shoulders of the US Government. The Constitution charges the Federal Government with providing for the common defense and they have done a poor job in relation to our homeland.

We must begin to address this issue seriously and immediately. The Senate plan gives illegals rights far beyond those granted to citizens.

It is past time that we stop talking and begin acting. We must immediately protect and control ALL of our borders and points of entry into the US. Then and only then will we, the American People, begin to trust our leadership on this issue.

Welcome estory!

Check out our Action Panel for some ideas on things to do and make sure you browse all the news articles here.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

"He's certainly not a terrorist," said Michael Harvell, a High Point resident who has known Vega for about two years. "If he is, he's a damned poor one because he hasn't managed to destroy anything or harm anyone in a decade."
    Hello neighbor, please tell me how a sleeper is suposed to act. Duh!

This guy was claiming to be able to reapair aircraft. Putting people at risk, wonder how he was going to fake that?

Why wasn't there a thourough sweep of all aviation personell following 9-11. Why wasn't this guy caught in that sweep? My ID is checked and I get scanned everytime I go to the airport.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like W's comment about

"Jobs Americans won't do'.

Do we have that great a shortage of airplane mechanics?

"He and his family would not fit the profile of a drain on society," he said.
    That is a true statement. However, this only addresses one facet of illegals in this country. First and foremost is the fact that they are here ILLEGALLY.

The elder Vega got married again this summer to a woman who is a "lawful permanent resident" and asked immigration officials to change his status to that category as well, according to his court file.

Neighbors said Vega told them his new wife lived elsewhere.
    Why does his new wife live elsewhere? Was it just a marriage of convenience to try to get him legalized? Has she, wittingly, or unwittingly, contributed to his illegal behaviour?

Fix the law, Chapman says, and stop making criminals of people who don't deserve it.
    In the meantime, OBEY the law, while we're in the process of "fixing" it.

I'm not sure where I heard or read this, but evidently there is a state that has a "three strikes and your out" law. What I read/heard was that a man, who had been down on his luck, stole a loaf of bread, and because of the law, was sentenced to something like life in prison, because he had two other "strikes" against him for (I think) petty crimes.

Now, if that's true, THERE's a law that really needs to be fixed.