Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    The did not print my entire response.

I said "Well, now you do," and I have a work history of Civil Rights campaigns right here in the 1st Congressional District (while pointing at the ground)
    I don't suppose it is possible to post a complete transcript of the forum is it?

Good job.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Way to go W.

You put the illegals in their place

They have no argument so they cry racism. It's a law and order issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice Job W.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

These people show their ignorance when they compare the MM o the KKK. They should do a little reading before they shoot their mouths off.
    They fail to mention how many illegals have been rescued by the minutemen in the desert. They also don't acknowledge the tons of trash and environmental damage being done to our delicate desert ecosystem by their countrymen that the MM clean up.
    They defile anyone that stands in their way as racist while they spew racism themselves. All one has to do is read the signs they carry or read their propaganda to see them for what they are.

These things say race division to me:

The Hispanic Congressional Causus,
    La Raza
    The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
    CASA

To name a few.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Doesn't this just show the state of mind when this was set up to have completely lop-sided representation....1 anti and all the rest pro? Where are the legitimate business owners who cannot get ahead when they don't hire illegals? Where are the economists and business people who say that illegal immigration does not provide the kind of benefits that are touted?

Every one of these panelists, but William, had a built-in bias and stands to gain financially from continuing mass immigration, including the illegal kind. Why aren't people questioning the conflict of interest for immigration lawyers? Their livelihoods are sustained by massive immigration. The same for the credit union administrator and the illegal woman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12