Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC in the news...leftist La RAZA wants censorship

OneNewsNow.com - A Division of American Family News Network
    Liberal groups launch attack on popular talk show hosts
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 6/5/2008 12:45:00 PMBookmark and Share

Radio studioFree speech, freedom of the press and truth are under attack by leftist groups supporting amnesty for illegal aliens, says a legal immigration organization. They also contend that the leftist groups are supporting an immigration agenda that the vast majority of Americans oppose.

William Gheen is president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, and he says the leftist organization known as Media Matters has joined the National Council of La Raza, the Hispanic Caucus and other groups to launch a campaign. The groups will try to control or influence the contents of the Lou Dobbs show, the Glenn Beck show, and the Bill O'Reilly show because those hosts have addressed the negative aspects of illegal immigration.

Gheen says these organizations simply cannot compete in a free speech environment. He accuses the groups of launching a campaign based on lies."...[T]hey are lying by trying to claim that illegal aliens do not pose crime risk. They are lying by trying to say that illegal aliens do not pose disease risk," Gheen explains. "They are lying by trying to say that there's no significant anti-American or separatist movement within the ranks of the illegals..."

Gheen believes the goal is to stop the three commentators from talking about those subjects. In turn, he is encouraging supporters to write CNN, in the case of Dobbs and Beck, and Fox, in the case of O'Reilly, to defend the three commentators right to tell the truth about illegal immigration.

link: http://www.onenewsnow.com/Security/Defa ... ?id=129790

Fox and CNN have the money to fight them and I really believe that ANY judge would throw out a suit against us. Maybe we should sue them for trying deny us our Constitutional rights. Just a thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Fox and CNN have the money to fight them and I really believe that ANY judge would throw out a suit against us. Maybe we should sue them for trying deny us our Constitutional rights. Just a thought.
    Hey, why not sue them? These groups, ALL OF THEM, seem to think that they have the right (hahahaha) to shut up anti-illegal immigrant debates via forums, talk radio, cable tv, local news, newspapers, magazines, etc. I am getting so fed up with their arrogance.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought families were going to start suing the federal government for lost of love ones due to illegals. I think I remember correctly that 25 lives a day are lost to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

sarah: welcome and please see the "Crime Victims of Illegal aliens" video on YouTube and read the commentary as well.

La Raza wants censorship? OK , lets censor them.