Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Appreciate your post and Welcome Rberning to Alipac!

Re: RE: Scholarship bill

Quote Originally Posted by Rberning
    I was brought to this country as a 4 year child adopted by American parents. I had to go through the citizen ship studies and stood in the line of adults to swear my allegiance to this country when I was eight years old. That was one of my proudest high lights in my life to this day. When I came here I only spoke my native tongue. I went through several years of speech therapy in grade school to correct this. I no longer speak my native language. I speak the language of my country and her people …English. I expect any other person coming to this country to speak English also.

I have met many naturalized citizens in my time and every one of them was enthusiastic to be able to say they are now an America. This is a defining moment in our lives when we became a member of this great nation. Unlike those who steal in and accost our resources by slipping onto our welfare roles and having kids to get extra payouts while hubby, who’s wife does not use his name, goes to work and becomes wage earner and a welfare recipient house hold. In the mean time US bank and others will loan them money to purchase newer cars and even homes.

So families live in my town purchasing homes and newer vehicles and living the life I should be living and they do not have the legal right to be here, nor do they even fly an American flag. They hang Mexican flags all over the place and we are supposed to be mindful of hurting their feeling.
    I am in my early 50's. I volunteered to serve this country out of duty to what she gave me… an Ideal and a constitution to fight for.

I now find myself sidelined by a company I formerly worked for due to age. It’s not the reason given but when your told they can’t see a fit for you and the company past 5 years down the road and your replacement is a kid 25 years younger than you then what else do you ascribe it too.

My field of computers I.T. is becoming notorious for laying off people in the 40 to 50’s and replacing them with kids who will work for half of what we got paid and a reduced benefit package. Because I am a displaced worker I can try for a program that will pay up to $7500 to go to school. So I can start school but I will not be able to afford to complete it, unless I go into debt with our illustrious private mafia banking and no guaranty’s of job placement or a way to pay off the debts I will be saddle with and have to pay out of my Social security until I die.

So we are supposed to give kids who were brought here illegally and most likely raised on our tax payer benefits ...more entitlements!! to replace me!! It would be cheaper to send them back to Mexico and pay for them get a degree and put them in line for citizenship after completion of a 4 year degree than just handing out scholarships to those who are not legal to be here.

If I expressed my true feeling here about this dog and pony show called our government, I would be put done like a rabid dog since we vets have been declared undesirables by our illustrious home land overlords. I have heard of this before with a country called Germany, the country of my birth. Instead of getting rid of undesirables, this Fuehrer and gestopple are flooding this country with undesirables to reduce her to third world status.

Do you think these illegals will care if they are handed guns by our government and told to round up the populations for camps. What are we to them … old white people who stole their land? …Reconquista?
    Thank you for sharing your story Rberning. The unfairness and stupidity of what our government and politicians are doing is so overwhelming it stops the mind and numbs the soul. All I can think and feel is total disgust and absolute contempt for these traitors pandering to illegal aliens at the expense of American citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12