Thread: ALIPAC T SHIRTS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC T SHIRTS

THE HAVE A TAG --MADE IN MEXICO !!!!!! THEY DO MAKE THEM HERE IN THE GOOD OLD USA TOO

BUY AMERICAN!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: ALIPAC T SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    THE HAVE A TAG --MADE IN MEXICO !!!!!! THEY DO MAKE THEM HERE IN THE GOOD OLD USA TOO

BUY AMERICAN!!
    Will check with John and see what can be done.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought the one I purchased said Hanes?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: ALIPAC T SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino

BUY AMERICAN!!
    The Thong and Dog T-Shirt are made in America. The other T-Shirts are made by Hanes. Actually, the T-Shirt I have says made in Hati.

I'm not sure where all the products are made at but the intent here is not to promote any particular country but to promote ALIPAC. The choice to buy anything is up to the individual.

Who cares if they are made in Mexico?! At least the Mexicans who made these shirts are still in Mexico! True? Besides, "they are just doing the jobs other Mexcians won't do".

Have a good laugh about it and get back in the fight!

D.W.
    D.W.

The Border Patrol (rank and file) was very uncomfortable that their uniforms were made in Mexico...? But then again, they were worried that some of the extras might find their way into the wrong hands.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I looked over the CafePress stuff again and found some more made in the USA items. Organic Cotton T-Shirt, Jr. Raglan, Fitted T-Shirt and Jr. Hoodie. I've added them to the selection along with the other made in the USA items, our dog T-Shirt and popular Thong.