Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Hi guys!!

I was at the Lake at 11:00 am and was interviewed by NBC, ABC, CBS and WGN and also the local newspaper. I brought my daughter with me to get a ticket, but she won't be going to the meeting. I'll use her ticket to give to William or somebody on 'our' side!

I GOT TICKET #1!!!!!!!!

Feeling a little light-headed...came home to cool off...will be meeting up with Fred and W in about an hour.

Thanks for all your support!!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!!
    CONGRATS !

This reporter Natalie Martinez is extremely biased and she was concentrated only on the illegals . I do not understand who could possibly object the deportation of killers and serial rapists ????
    I have suspitions about Natalie too .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

What's that? About two miles from the ticketing site to City Hall?
    No public transportation? No sidewalks?

I've never been to the Rio Grande, but in all the pictures I've seen, I don't recall seeing either public transportation or sidewalks leading to the way Waukegan, but they sure made their way there easily enough.

Now that they're in the U.S. a two mile hike would be too much of an "inconvenience" or a "burden"?
    Proof positive they've been spoiled rotten by our government!
    Time for them to go!

Thank you!!!! to all of you that are lucky enough and care enough to be there representing those that can't!
    BE SAFE!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Omg...sorry if this is in the wrong thread...but BlessUSA just got home!! (It's 6:30am) was celebrating our VICTORY!!! YES!!!! I pulled up the Chicago Tribune article and it has William saying something...then in the next paragraph they quote me wrong!! (Going against W!!) Uggh the media will never get it right....

Ok, a little too much partying on my part I'll go through the threads and see what's been posted.

Thank you all for your prayers and support....I felt you with me every step of the way.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123