Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the kids at my son's preschool has a father who is a deputy sheriff. I am printing up this article and will hand him about 50 copies tomorrow when I drop my son off. I am going to suggest he hands it out to all of his co-workers. This way I am getting the word out to those who could be in danger while by-passing the politics (elected sheriff).
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just left a couple of comments on the source article linked to by the first post, the newspaper list the top 10 viewed and commented articles. If we go to the source and commment we could move the article to the top of both cats.

This is great William. I have been praying that ALIPAC gains new members so that Americans can be more informed about the consequences of illegal immigration. Getting into the Washington Times is a great place to attract new members.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

call about suspicious car! police respond and they try to bump them off!!! this is south carolina? yep! illegal invaders and all the american innocent victims being murdered and rape and messiah address congress and says nothing of this crisis issue? health care! schools! environment most important issues? i guess in way they are because they support the illegal invaders with tax payer funds? women being abducted in houston! children being snatch right in front of father! salmonella out breaks across country? tainted drugs from red china that killed 81 american citizens man lost wife and son? suicide centers being busted across america?people living longer sure could fool me by looking at obituaries in michigan. lost brother! mom! 08. lost or taken? TAKEN answer. we have a very sick group of people in our goverment of nothing but lairs and criminals make no mistake on that one? this article is just another example of UGLY! take! break! replace! you. more and more people starting to get tuned in to this reality of today live? nothing but nothing is this goverment doing in which to protect it's own citizens period. hospitals human resources? senior nursing homes? home care? TRUST anybody please. fraud in real estate jumping off big time all over again? lawyers nothing more than cheats liars? ernie harwell own son rips friend off taking life savings! i hope you know who that is? crisis america big time and only being created for worse terrible things to come future. togeather we are a team. alone you become a memory" if that! i pledge allegiance to the flag of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by franklkinney
    call about suspicious car! police respond and they try to bump them off!!! this is south carolina? yep! illegal invaders and all the american innocent victims being murdered and rape and messiah address congress and says nothing of this crisis issue? health care! schools! environment most important issues? i guess in way they are because they support the illegal invaders with tax payer funds? women being abducted in houston! children being snatch right in front of father! salmonella out breaks across country? tainted drugs from red china that killed 81 american citizens man lost wife and son? suicide centers being busted across america?people living longer sure could fool me by looking at obituaries in michigan. lost brother! mom! 08. lost or taken? TAKEN answer. we have a very sick group of people in our goverment of nothing but lairs and criminals make no mistake on that one? this article is just another example of UGLY! take! break! replace! you. more and more people starting to get tuned in to this reality of today live? nothing but nothing is this goverment doing in which to protect it's own citizens period. hospitals human resources? senior nursing homes? home care? TRUST anybody please. fraud in real estate jumping off big time all over again? lawyers nothing more than cheats liars? ernie harwell own son rips friend off taking life savings! i hope you know who that is? crisis america big time and only being created for worse terrible things to come future. togeather we are a team. alone you become a memory" if that! i pledge allegiance to the flag of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AMEN.
    You have right; "Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS while socializing the "benefits" for their ILLEGALS on the back of United States Citizens, thanks to our Presidents, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!!"

It doesn’t seem to matter if it is a young woman from Alabama performing her job in Knoxville, if it is Police Officer in Houston attempting to safe guard his city, a high school student in Los Angeles standing in front of his home while his mother is half way around the world defending her/our country, or a father and his sons in San Francisco driving home all became targets of ILLEGALS and were murdered by ILLEGALS because of the greed of "our" Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors in search of "cheap labor" to help their "bottom line"!

I just do not understand how our Presidents and our Congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!!

This has hit TOPIX. There are some ignoramus A-holes making unacceptable comments. They are not pro-illegal, but they are the kind that harm our position. Any help in outnumbering them will be appreciated.

http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2 ... r#lastPost
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12