Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How's JD doing in the polls against McAmnesty?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

They showed a poll today that had McCain 48, J.D. at 41. They are close, so we need to do what we can to remind Americans of the definite attempt at amnesty now looming, and that Senator John McCain is for that.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

madder than Hell

I am MIFFED (madder than Hell)! i stood on a street corner two weeks ago for a TPP rally with my TTP local with NO ON OBAMACARE signs. i donated to J.D.'s campaign and am wearing a J.D. for senate T. then i saw the PAINFUL display with Palin and McAmesty. my heart is broken. i just emailed TPP natn'l co-whatever's and asked, "how does that work?"

when i joined TPP i filled out survey of what i would be willing to do up to and including writing blogs and i accepted if they want me (i already post to TPP sites.). i have committed to them and was TOTALLY sickened by that sordid scene. i thought the TPP was going to stand up for us, but palin approving a pathway to citizenship?

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? (plans within plans?)

i am not yet seeing through these people (palin) sufficiently. how could I be confused by a vetted VP candidate? where to go now. Jim D. is out, so far as i know as well as Ron Paul, i think? who's next? is ANYBODY worth their salt stepping up to be the voice of reason and just flatly come out and say amnesty ain't gonna work if i'm elected?

well?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    There are many people who like Sarah Palin, but amnesty will be the divide, for Americans cannot support any candidate that would sacrifice the United States to another amnesty. The first one has almost destroyed us, brought ten millon plus more illegal aliens, and it has brought division and ridiculous demands from lawbreakers and their followers.

J.D. Hayworth needs citizens in Arizona to vote against Senator McCain. That would be a very loud "no" to the disaster of amnesty, something that John McCain has fought long and hard for over so many years.

Psalm 139:14
    Well said...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12