Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

It is all in the words Read the Fine Print

http://webcommentary.com/asp/ShowArticl ... ate=051211

Author: Marty Lich

Date: December 11, 2005

It is all in the words
    Read the Fine Print

Umhummmm…let me clear my throat and my head. All at once, because I can multi-task, a marvelous female trait.

I listened to George Bush’s Address to the Nation on November 28, 2005.

Mere words cannot express how I feel.

But let me try.

I think he is singing the same song with a different tune. Only the border lyrics are sounding better.

Something is missing in here. For whatever reason, Mexican illegal aliens are exempted by our president in the "expedited removal" line.

So what about those Mexicans? Because the streamlined judicial proceedings to facilitate immediate deportation applies only to “non-Mexican� illegal immigrants. If I were an illegal OTM in America, I would be saying, hey wait a minute! No fair! This really sounds like racial and ethnic profiling to me. Or discrimination based on where I was born, or this is unfair business practices! Something along those lines anyway.What I wonder, and you should wonder is: why are we repeating our mistakes from 1986? That would be the One Time Only Amnesty and a promise made to then president Ronald Reagan. A promised “One time Only� guest worker amnesty plan. That was almost 20 years ago. With post notes called 9-11, 3000 Americans dead and an increase of well over 10 million additional illegal alien “guest workers� residing in our midst, the ‘ante’ just got ‘upped’.

Is there a true solution to please American citizens as well as appease our government?

Yes.

First, secure our borders for real.

Remove all free public aid. No free schools for alien’s children. Request that the bill is paid in full each year, just as F-1 foreign visa holders must do for their children’s American public school enrollments.

No free health care. Do as they do in Latin America. Pay cash or produce insurance. A Denver medical center has done this and it has worked out very well. No life-threatening emergency, no free treatment. This saved this hospital from closing down. This saved legal American residents from dying due to no emergency facility to go to in a true health emergency.

No more free WIC groceries.

No more birth-right citizenship. We have expanded beyond the days of our former slaves children needing this law to protect them in America.

No free school lunch programs for students without a verified and valid Social Security number. Legal entitlement to reside in America is available for validation at NO COST through the government’s SAVE Program now. If it is available here, it can be available to all of our federal government programs, including our schools.

No free dental or vision care. As part of the school enrollment fee, student screening is fine. Follow-up care is not.

For clarification, the word “free� means free for the illegal residents among us, but paid for by us, the United States taxpayers.

In other words, in the simplified format: end the dangling carrot of tax-funded Welcome Wagon Welfare services.

If the public aid were stopped, the majority of people who are ‘enabled’ by United States taxpayers to live here only because of this financial support would self-deport. The ones who remained would be the real honest to goodness hardworking families who want to put food on their table.

Not to mention, perhaps by reducing the number of remaining illegal alien folks in our midst, more OTM’s might stand out in the crowd. Including Al-Qaeda.

It seems simple to me.

So why do you suppose the taxpayers in America have to keep singing our same song over and over and just the tune gets changed on the receiving end of our government officials?

Hmmm mmmm. Got my throat and my head clear now. Time to tell the rest of the nation all about the Rio Grande and watching for the amnesty boat now floating our way.

Ronald Reagan once said, “This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position.�

The Sustaining Era of America has been replaced by the Declining Era and that is a Bad Thing. No matter how nicely it is packaged and presented to us.

Marty Lich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes:
    http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/SAVE.htm

Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) Program page.

Court findings on the right to American public school education of illegal alien students. [1] There is no evidence in the record suggesting that illegal entrants impose any significant burden on the State's economy ......" By granting limited legal status to the productive and law-abiding members of this shadow population, we will recognize reality and devote our enforcement resources to deterring future illegal arrivals."

No free health care for non-Mexicans in Mexico

http://www.azstarnet.com/star/sun/31026lindeman.html

Cruise in Mexican waters takes scary turn

http://squawk.ca/lbo-talk/0404/1725.html

DENVER -- It's not the heart attacks or stabbings that alarm Norman Paradis. It's the minor maladies, the daily deluge of coughs, colds, toothaches and even hangnails that clog his emergency room.

As the provider of last resort, hospital emergency departments across America have for decades accepted thousands of truly non-urgent cases and swallowed the cost.

http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/amnesty_print.html

U.S. Amnesties for Illegal Aliens

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types ... 269.html#5

Legal Requirements for F-1 Foreign Students in (American) Public Schools

Section 625. Foreign Students.

(a) Limitations. --

(ii) the alien demonstrates that the alien has reimbursed the local educational agency that administers the school for the full, unsubsidized per capita cost of providing education at such school for the period of the alien's attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biography - Marty Lich

Marty Lich has served as a District Accountability Advisory Board Member (DAAC) for the years 2001-02, 2002-03, and 2003-04, as federally mandated under the No Child Left Behind Law. She wrote the district minutes for the DAAC school district superintendent, served as School Accountability (SAAC) President and board member (school years 1996-97, Gypsum Elementary School), then 2001 through 2004 for both the Gypsum Creek Middle School as well as the Eagle Valley High School, Gypsum, Colorado.

She has served as a member on the Special Needs school district committee, and belongs to the 2003/2004 and currently the 2004/2005 Parent Advisory Board in the Eagle County School District. She currently is serving on the Gifted Talented 2004/2005 committee board with the Eagle County School District.

She has worked as an aide in the various schools, and was employed as a librarian for the Eagle County Library District. Currently, she is employed by the school district in Eagle County, Colorado.

Formerly, she was the Republican Party Precinct Captain in Gypsum, Colorado, and is a current poll judge in Eagle County, Colorado.

She is a native Southern Californian, retired Public Deputy for the County of Orange, California and has been writing on immigration issues for more than eleven years. She continues to write about local as well as federal political issues as well as campaign. Marty is a regular columnist for the Vail Trail newspaper published in Vail, Colorado
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: It is all in the words Read the Fine Print

Is there a true solution to please American citizens as well as appease our government?
    Hey! We already have that solution. It's called US Immigration Law. We just need to enforce it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn