Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I met this joker Arturo Sarukhan at a Mexican consular reception almost two years ago.

I told him that my paternal grandfather was an enginering consultant with Mexican clients. On the other side one of the members of the family that had adopted my maternal grandfather was the former head of the Mexican Secretariat of Exterior Relations. Sarukhan knew of my grandfather's clients and he knew the ex Minister. I oppose illegal immigration and have a big focus on wise remittance use and job creation in Mexico.

Sarukhan's response was that Mexico has the tres por uno program. He said at that time that within ten years any Mexican would be working anywhere they wanted to in the United States.

First of all we face a far bigger problem from the Chinese than the Mexicans. If we import something from Mexico there is a greater likelyhood of American exports being a part of the input. Illegal immgration hurts both countries what the Mexican Americans and Mexican residents of the United States should be doing is insisting that anyone receiving remittances targets it to food self sufficiency and the acquisition of productive assets.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Slap yourself in the mouth MW!!
    Consider it done.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12