Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you think of this ex KGB agent?
    Stunning I say..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KUDv1wzraWhwlBt1
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Very powerful and well written timeforchange. Thank you for posting it. Americans are still shocked and grieving over the BAILOUT SCAM. We are being trampled on by people we hired to represent us, and by lawmakers who think the U.S. Constitution is nothing but a "G.. Damn piece of paper."

Your subject title "Is America a Country any longer?" makes me sit here and wonder. I feel that our country is slowly fading as one of the greatest countries in the world. We are losing our respect as one of the most powerful nations on earth. We are experiencing something we never had before, which is an over abundance of Latin American people who are both legal and illegal immigrants. It just feels like an invasion or a surge of ONE ETHNIC GROUP. It makes me feel uncomfortble.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote:11zquqd7]What do you think of this ex KGB agent?
    Stunning I say..

I believe he just described what has been visibly taking place since the 60s.

Remarkable.

"The "useful idiots" will be all lined against a wall and shot". Sounds like an appropriate punishment". It is just that it is 40 plus years too late.

[/quote:11zquqd7]

timeforchange, you think like I do. The country is almost lost and all anybody thinks about is their little piece of the pie that is left. Except that it isn't. The pie is gone and everybody is arguing about it while our politicians steal the littler bit that is left.

No - America is not a country any longer.

America is nothing more than a corporation. And we are the workers for that corporation.

And I am soul sick and disgusted.

Anyone who lives in Georgia - PLEASE VOTE FOR ANYONE RUNNING AGAINST SAXBY CHAMBLISS.

If you are registered, please see if you have time to write the Voter's Registration office....better yet...go there. Fill out the application for your Absentee Ballot. (Today is the last day to register).

You should be able to receive your ballot. There you can have the satisfaction of voting against incumbents and writing in the name of Chuck Baldwin. He has been endorsed by Ron Paul.

I have crossed party lines for the first time in 43 years. We can't be sold out any worse.

Our enemies are McCain,Obama and the majority of our government. Pray that we can defeat them in their evil attempt.

Excerpt from vdare

"But one man’s recession can be another man’s opportunity. Hispanic workers bucked the overall trend, their employment rising, their unemployment rate in decline. (Hispanics, heavily foreign-born are a proxy for immigrants, whom the Federal government does not identify in this survey).

"Here is the September job action by ethnic group:

Total: -222,000 (-0.15 percent)

Hispanic: +79,000 (+0.39 percent)

Non-Hispanic -301,000 (-0.24 percent)

American workers became discouraged in September. More than 120,000 stopped looking for work and left the labor force. They are not counted as unemployed; as a result the national unemployment rate did not increase – remaining at 6.1 percent."

All I can say is that our founding fathers warned us of a lot of this, lessons that have been lost and consequences are now upon us.
    I cannot go out an insult people working in places I am forced to do business with because of the gas shortage. So I am learning Spanish at the grocery store around the corner, learning a few words of Gujurati (spoken in Mumbai, India) at the local gas station, and will be learning a few more words of Russian from the guys that work at the health food store. Hey, the language lessons are free.
    I am so sick that this country is still a melting pot. We don't have the resouces, like water, fuel, etc. to support this kind of an influx of new population. And the population keeps coming because of the easy public dole and the humanitarism of Americans not wanting to pull anchor babies from their mother's breast because mom needs to be deported.
    This whole thing is way out of hand, but no one in charge will listen to reason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12