Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

AMERICA ,DOWN TO THE POVERTY LEVELS OF THE REST OF THE WORLD

12 Sep IT´S TIME AMERICA DROPPED DOWN TO THE POVERTY LEVELS OF THE REST OF THE WORLD

By Frosty Wooldridge
    Grinding poverty exists in Africa, China, India, Bangladesh, Mexico, South America, Indonesia, Russia and many other parts of the world. It chokes its victims in a vice-like grip of futility. It features disease, an uneducated populace, corruption and starvation.

It´s called the Third World. Most of us have no clue how much suffering exists outside America while we spend $9.2 billion on weight loss programs every year.

Nonetheless, hundreds of letters arrive in my email box weekly from around America. But several times a month, letters arrive from foreign countries. One angry writer from Madras, India, a Mr. Singh, expressed his dim view of a piece I wrote concerning H-1B visas that displaced jobs from American citizens.

“I suppose you think I´m the enemy,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The New World Order will soon be realized, with no borders between countries and one currency with specified pay for jobs that depend only on commissions (as that is how the smartest and most adept get rich). Individual currencies will become worthless, ergo, everyone's savings will be replaced, not one dollar for NWO equivalent, but everyone will be given a few NWOs so that everyone is on an equal footing.
    There will be a selection of a world president, not an election. We will probably be required to learn a new language like Sino-Russo-Spanglish.
    I could go on but I am already depressed enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe they are doing just that to us. While we were controlling our population, it just opened the door to import more......a little poverty redistribution. The majority of 1st worlds are being run over by massive amounts of 3rd world people and we're just supposed to stand back and let them have it. Too expensive to bring everyone up so just drag the vast majority down so the elites still prosper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I believe they are doing just that to us. While we were controlling our population, it just opened the door to import more......a little poverty redistribution. The majority of 1st worlds are being run over by massive amounts of 3rd world people and we're just supposed to stand back and let them have it. Too expensive to bring everyone up so just drag the vast majority down so the elites still prosper.
    And American citizens are only concerned about what the media wants them to hear just like leading cattle to the slaughter.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

JAK
    I wish Americans would get fed up ENOUGH TO STOP:

Voting for TRAITORS!
    Spending their money at business's that are the leaders in this mess... like Walmart, McDonalds, etc. (WE still have purchasing power at this point...there are STILL more of us than there are illegal aliens and their supporters!)
    Join the fight to save our country by calling or writing AT LEAST their own congressmen/women or senators! I was always afraid too, but guess what... MANY of them are LIARS, CHEATERS AND THEIVES...and they were not put their for their own self interests...they were elected to WORK FOR YOU!!!! SOME SEEM TO FORGET WHO THEIR EMPLOYER IS!!!! NOW WE NEED TO FIRE MANY OF THEM!!

PLEASE JOIN ALIPAC AND GET IN THIS FIGHT, IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY!

Its like we see the changes happening to our country, but so many keep doing business as usual! We need change....AMERICANS need to be the ones making it! (Not lying politicians who say CHANGE... but BETRAY US AT THE SAME TIME!)
    We need the kind of CHANGE that rids our government of TRAITORS, LIARS AND CHEATERS!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    This could actually create the environment for wars within, just like a sci-fi plot. Just look at what's happening in the European Union. Greed, power, and corruption are always present in absolutely every society so the whole New World Order equalization concept is faulty and wrong and self-destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    This could actually create the environment for wars within, just like a sci-fi plot. Just look at what's happening in the European Union. Greed, power, and corruption are always present in absolutely every society so the whole New World Order equalization concept is faulty and wrong and self-destructive.
    The Communists wanted Global control and "equalization", I don't see how the Bankers wanting Global control is any different.

ShockedinCalifornia wrote:
    This could actually create the environment for wars within, just like a sci-fi plot.
    My sci-fi plot is some country deciding to defend what they own from the ugly Americans or terrorists or, heaven forbid, a country that has marched in to take control. Such assets as real estate, infrastructure like toll roads, bridges, etc. are continually being leased or sold outright to the highest bidders and whether sovereign wealth fund or a group of private foreign investors matters not one whit.
    And with mass illegal immigration, we have no idea who will bring us harm or undermine our sovereignty.