Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bootsie iam jealous- I want a christmas tree too- where are you downloading from?

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Bootsie iam jealous- I want a christmas tree too- where are you downloading from?
    Here's where I got mine: http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimag ... christ.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Squalid living conditions??? If THEY CHOOSE TO LIVE 20 to a house so THEY can send THEIR money back to Mexico, that's a CHOICE they've made. AND, if they are TOO DAMN SORRY TO CLEAN THEIR HOMES, actually use the INDOOR PLUMBING rather than the YARD, then I have NO PITY.
    Actually, I do have some pity--for the unsuspecting landlord who was forced to rent them a home expecting only one family to live there and who now can't get rid of them because they will go get an ACLU lawyer and whine that they are being discriminated against.

So any potential landlords out there listen up: if you have a house or an apartment to rent, make sure it clearly states on the lease exactly how many people can live there and exactly how long any "visitors" will be allowed to stay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dr. O'Rourke,

How about this as a means of saving money on health care bring an unlimited number of doctors in from China and India. Let them compete until the pay rate in the profession gets cut by two thirds Ahh... you do not like that but it is OK if it happens to people in agriculture, construction and hotel workers. What a cancer on the American working poor you are Dr. O'Rourke

R
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent suggestions, JJ and Richard. LISTEN UP OUT THERE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

QUOTE:
    "Third, these illegal Hispanic immigrants in our midst are our neighbors. They are men, women and children with needs, hopes and dreams like ours. They are people with whom we share the North American continent. The United States is a welcoming nation with a long history of successful immigration. It respects human rights, offers educational and economic opportunity and cares about the weak and less fortunate. We will do well to preserve these values as we deal with today's immigration issues."

YAWN. I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. If they respected our country and our laws, they wouldnt be sneaking in here. I regard them all as thieves and criminals. They are robbing American citizens of their jobs, and making taxpayers angry because we are supporting them and not our own citizens. They are making arrogant demands, and complain constasntly about their rights or some other Hispanic cause. They need to be wait in line just like any other person seeking citizenship or there is going to be a NATURAL RESENTMENT against all of them. We are a welcoming nation for legal immigrants. But please get this straight, WE ARE NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS. WE ARE A NATION OF AMERICANS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

exactly Richard! He feels as snug as a bug in his MD castle.
    thanks for all the help with the important issue of my avatar- bootsie enuf and scubyan :P

Third, these illegal Hispanic immigrants in our midst are our neighbors. They are men, women and children with needs, hopes and dreams like ours. They are people with whom we share the North American continent.
    Well, I hate to say it but I'm getting to a point where I just don't care. Why don't they take the free educations we gave them and go home and make their own nation into something we can aspire to sneaking across the border to invade. I'd like that.

thelmahopkins--GREAT RESEARCH on DR. Michael O'Rouke.

WHAT A PHONEY WALLET-FILLER on the backs of struggling American Citizens using illegal immigration to enrich himself.

It's repugnant; disgusting; I'm still in shock that a MEDICAL DOCTOR would write just an article; take such a position; try to profit personally from illegal immigration destroying our nation.

I need my Puke Bucket.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, for God's sake, don't go to THAT doctor for your upset stomach! Just keep the barf bucket close by and take a handful of Pepto! That would be safer than entrusting your life to this QUACK.

LOVE your new avatar, Rebecca. We are just SO FESTIVE here!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast