Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Their feet were dirty.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Banned
    In the Bible there were alot of feet washings,but our LORD and SAVIOR walked on the water he didnt swim across.If these people love them so much maybe they should be deported with them.They dont have to wash my feet they can kiss my A** though.

That picture bothers me on so many levels. Where is there the "diversity"of immigrants? Why aren't there any white, black or asian immigrants getting their feet washed? Why is a black woman washing the feet of the illegal alien? Why isn't a latina washing her feet?

What a freaking dog and pony show! Not buying it and other boo-freaking-hoo stories. DEPORT EM!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

When churches support this kind of stupid stunt, they usually lose their more intelligent members. When this illegal population doubles or triples, the s* will really hit the fan and washing feet will be the least of people's worries. I dislike the picture of a black woman washing the feet of Mexicans. I have black people in my family and that picture looks insulting in many ways, given our history of slavery and all. But that's just me and my personal opinion. It's also possible that the black woman in the picture is Hispanic also.

given our history of slavery and all
    Yet black people have grown and multiplied here in the U.S. Check into what happened to them in Mexico. A little research would stop a lot of that foot washing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I went to the L.A. times website and under the picture it states "Pauline Bullard-Moore washes the feet of Maria Rios, who wears an ankle monitor because she faces deportation. (Tami Chappell, For The Times / April 21, 2011)

Now if that doesn't beat all! The invader is facing being deported and yet has time to come out of the shadows to have her feet washed by an American citizen!

This story is beyond appalling and the church that put on this pander-fest needs to be called out on it big time.

The black citizens of this country need to wake up very soon. They are smiling in your face while reaching around and stabbing you in the back!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12