Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN FLAG/MEXICAN FLAG

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT THE AMERICAN FLAG IN TEXAS THAT WAS FLYING UNDER THE MEX FLAG WAS TAKEN DOWN. THIS IS AMERICA NOT MEXICO. AND I AGREE WITH THE MAN THAT TOOK IT DOWN. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT BRING IT ON. THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT OBEY THE LAWS AND REPECT ITS PEOPLE THEN YOU CAN GO HOME AND STAY THERE----GO HOME AND STAY THERE. WE AS AMERICAS FOUGHT FOR THE COUNTRY MOD EDIT. COMPANIES THAT ARE HIRING AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RENTING HOUSES TO THE ILLEGALLS NEED TO BE FINED--WITH VERY VERY VERY HIGH FINES. WHEN THESE ILLEGALLS DO NOT HAVE A PLACE TO WORK AND LIVE THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE A NEED TO BE HERE IN AMERICA.WE FOUGHT TO BE FREE FORM ENGLAND MOD EDIT. I THINK THAT IT IS PAST TIME TO STAND UP MOD EDIT

AMEN america-1st and welcome to Alipac.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Welcome to ALIPAC america-1st, but you don't have to shout to be heard here. Again, welcome!
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

ummm that was not in texas.
    that was in reno, nevada

WHEREVER

don't forget the guy who cut down the mexican vulture at the university in new mexico, he also is a hero.

YES TO EVERYTHING AMERICA SAID. THIS IS AMERICA. THE FLAG IS OLD GLORY. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FLY A DIFFERENT FLAG SHOULD GO LIVE IN THAT FLAG'S COUNTRY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMERICA 1ST: I LIKE THE CAPS...PLEASE KEEP THE CAPS.

don't forget the guy who cut down the mexican vulture at the university in new mexico, he also is a hero.
    THEY ARE BOTH HEROS. AND GUESS WHAT....I BET THERE WILL BE MORE INSTANCES LIKE THIS. WATCH THOSE MEXICAN FLAGS START COMING DOWN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    AMERICA 1ST: I LIKE THE CAPS...PLEASE KEEP THE CAPS.

THEY ARE BOTH HEROS. AND GUESS WHAT....I BET THERE WILL BE MORE INSTANCES LIKE THIS. WATCH THOSE MEXICAN FLAGS START COMING DOWN.
    i really hope so. it will make these illegal foreigners take pause, and have to wonder if / when they are going to get thrown off the gravy train.

it also, i hope shows our government, we are done getting walked on!!