Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Patrol returns to Ron Paul for endorsement!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/_WEB2007/071225.html

American Patrol
    American Patrol returns to Paul
    American Patrol has renewed its endorsement of Ron Paul for president. "Ron Paul represents the hope that America can return to its path toward greatness," sad Glenn Spencer of American Patrol.

Thanks for posting this. Ron Paul is getting more popular everyday. Thanks Brightnail. Go Ron Paul

Great news, he also has more donations from the military than any other canidate!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I was watching Lou Dobbs show just moments ago and there was an opportunity for the candidates in Iowa to be interviewed regarding their positon on illegal immigration. Only three candidates agreed to accept the invitation and they were Paul, McCain of all people, and Thompson. The rest declined the invitation.

Paul said no free educations, no welfare, no handouts, no birthright citizenship. I couldn't watch when McCain opened his mouth, and don't think they ever showed Thompson's comments.

RonPaul2008.com

I couldn't think of a better endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I was watching Lou Dobbs show just moments ago and there was an opportunity for the candidates in Iowa to be interviewed regarding their positon on illegal immigration. Only three candidates agreed to accept the invitation and they were Paul, McCain of all people, and Thompson. The rest declined the invitation.

Paul said no free educations, no welfare, no handouts, no birthright citizenship. I couldn't watch when McCain opened his mouth, and don't think they ever showed Thompson's comments.

RonPaul2008.com
    I'm pretty hair triggered with the remote also.

There was a time when the only thing you had to dive for it, to change the station, was the Partridge Family.

It is a much more complex world now. You must be vigilant!