Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Funny, I live in San Diego, and not one single news outlet reported on this story. Oh wait, that's right, they only report stories when illegals are the victims.
    I think this is why so many people no longer watch their local news. You can't get the real news. You only hear what they want you to hear and only from the perspective that they want to promote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen: I don't know where you live in Florida but after reading about roasting a pig I gather it must be in Kendall, Hammocks or Cutler Ridge. I don't read the immigration stuff in the Miami Herald as they feel sorry for the illegals. On Sunday they actually had pictures that kids of illegals took in their areas. They also talked about how many of their parents bought homes. This irked me as many hardworking tax paying Americans can't afford to do so. One of the pictures also had to show a pregnant Hispanic woman with an approximately 18 month old standing close by and another showed a male with tattoos on his arms that looked like they were gang related. This project was partly made possible by the University of Miami but then there are a lot of Hispanisc that go to U of M due to all the nice scholarships availible to them that aren't availible to others. While at Florida International University, the public university, I learned that there were virtually hundreds of scholarships availible for Cuban or children of Cuban parents. Many Cubans are not poor people and can afford to send their kids to school. There is alot more need in the African American communities where there is alot of poverty and single parent homes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent it to Lou also. tonight I will send it to Sean Hannity to. I will send it to Larry Elder in California to. Heck, Glen Beck needs this to I forget about him.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12