Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

American taxpayers,forced to support Latino separatist group

American taxpayers being forced to support Latino separatist group
    October 13, 4:38 PM 9 comments

In 2006 and again in 2008, the Latino group known as La Raza (The Race) was given $15 million in U.S. federal grants. La Raza also received an additional $4 million in so-called 'earmarks' tucked into the 2005 Housing Bill, which our Congress passed and President Bush signed. Considering the ethnocentric agenda of La Raza, in giving federal funds to this group, the American taxpayer is being forced to support a race-based separatist organization.

La Raza openly supports pushing all but Latino Americans out of a portion of the United States (i.e. ethnic cleansing), they call for 'Reconquista' or the re-conquest of the American Southwest by Mexico, and the establishment of 'Atzlan' which is the utopian all-Latino version of the American Southwestern states.

La Raza’s motto is “For the Race, everything, outside the Race…Nothing!â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I dont think many people are aware of LaRaza or there would be more protests. I would like to know how our tax dollars are being used by them. I dont see them accomplishing anything other than whining about some kind of amnesty. LaRaza needs to be exposed as a racist group who is underserving of federal funds.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Posted to comments at source link:

I have a few questions for Human Being: Why is it that La Raza feels it has to change the USA? Aren't Mexico and the rest of the nations south of our border in need of 'their help'? Doesn't the Cosmic Race inhabit all of South America and a third of North America? I am reminded of the fable of The Grasshopper and the Ant only in this version the grasshopper steals the ants food then eats the ant before it dies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is like our elected officials are intentionally giving back the SW to Mexico!

How in the hell are we ever going to stop the madness in this country, these people are way out of hand, especially when giving OUR money and country away!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

La Raza doesn't deserve taxpayers' money. They are just as disgusting as the KKK. The money they have been given should be given to people who believe in America first and people who respect and value American culture.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Posted to comments at source link:

I have a few questions for Human Being: Why is it that La Raza feels it has to change the USA? Aren't Mexico and the rest of the nations south of our border in need of 'their help'? Doesn't the Cosmic Race inhabit all of South America and a third of North America? I am reminded of the fable of The Grasshopper and the Ant only in this version the grasshopper steals the ants food then eats the ant before it dies.
    Couldn't help but noticing that Human Being thinks the SPLC is a reputable source.

La Raza openly supports pushing all but Latino Americans out of a portion of the United States (i.e. ethnic cleansing), they call for 'Reconquista' or the re-conquest of the American Southwest by Mexico, and the establishment of 'Atzlan' which is the utopian all-Latino version of the American Southwestern states.
    I cannot believe there are so many elected officials supporting this planned ethnic cleansing. And when they have raped the Southwest, turning it into a glorification of their home countries, will it stop there? What is next--New York or Florida? Or how about Illinois and Nevada?
    Assimilate? Why bother! Wasn't it Vincente Fox that said wherever there is a Mexican there is Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza is the Hispanic ACORN..... a criminal enterprise funded by taxpayer money.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Human being responded:
    @ ratbstard;

The same questions have been raised about every single immigrant group to set foot upon Americas shores.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_nothing_party

What's new?

My response:

@ Human Being
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_nothing_party: Are you kidding me? Wikipedia as a reference? Besides that I'll admit there has always been resistance to immigration in large numbers but the numbers that have come in the past 20 years are greater than all that came before!

What's new?: All the social services handouts! Pre 1965 immigrants made it on their own or went home. What say you we give these people a path to citizenship on the condition that they are NOT elligable for any govt. handouts until the 3rd or 4th generation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast