Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Tourist Kidnappings Rise In Mexico

American Tourist Kidnappings Rise In Mexico
    Since Thanksgiving at least 18 US residents have been held for ransom near Tijuana according to FBI agent Keith Slotter.

March 7, 2008

San Diego, CA — Well-organized kidnappers are targeting Americans who visit tourist towns in Mexico.

The State Department says US citizens should be extra careful.

And for Americans living near the border, even their own backyard may not be as safe as they once thought.

The FBI says last year, the number of San Diego County residents kidnapped and held for ransom in Mexico more than doubled.

“The brutality that is inflicted on some of these people is unconscionable,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Torture is being carried out on innocent American citizens and the traitors in our own govt. just sit on their arses and let it go by. This crap is so frustrating that words cannot describe it. I sincerely hope that there will be congressional hearings into the conduct (or misconduct) of this administration after they leave office. If there is any justice, they will be held accountable.

Pretty soon, they won't be seeing ANY American tourists or their money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I emailed this article to my son in CA yesterday and said stay out of Mexico"

His email back to me: your right, its a piece of shit country...even the cops themselves are
    corrupt...i have been pulled over by 18 year old cops with machine guns and had
    to give them cash to let me go. that was when i first got out here/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn