Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Voices Get Through

American Voices Get Through

Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: June 7, 2007

Amidst all the “after loss speechesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]I watch the senators from California, California, Nevada, Arizona and Hispanic heavy Florida stand up one after another and tell sad stories of the poor children that have no hope now that the “republicans couldn’t work in a bipartisan fashionâ€
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is a great article and a reminder that WE THE PEOPLE still have the power endowed to US, and if nothing else, our senators have caved in to our voices out of fear of reprisal. Certainly, we would want them to have voted their concious, but we can't hope for too much from our politicians these days, at least we know we can make them cower, and still lead them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks

I get home from work, kiss and play with my kids (both hispanic and bilingual) and I go right to the computer and Cspan lately. I am so enraged with activism on this issue and other I have a dozens topics in my head.

I heard on the local radio that in South Carolina News a poll in the paper in Columbia SC stated that 97% do not favor the bill in congress...but still the racist sellout Lindsay Graham is giving speeches to La Raza and voting for this garbage.

I was under the impression that the senate is in place to represent their respective regions.

My favorite part of this pity party at the end was the Florida Senator.

He says he speaks with the people mowing laws, working in Orlando Hotels making beds, picking orange crops and they ask when " are you gonna fix immigration"

MY QUESTION IS....if hes speaking to illegals in his own state, why the hell is nobody arresting them, arresting the hotel managers, arrssting the orange farmers?

He admits these workers are criminal aliens and the employers are violating laws and evading taxes and he thingk the ISSUE IS CHANGING IMMIGRATION LAWS?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE?

Mike Kraft
    Editor
    Charlotteconservative.com
    Always looking for contributions to be published!
    Email articles to Editor-at-charlotteconservative.com

http://www.charlotteconservative.com

...reminder that WE THE PEOPLE still have the power endowed to US..

Indeed, WE THE PEOPLE still have the power. But, lest we forget, we have to work to keep that power. Use it or lose it!! Today was a great day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just want to say kudos to all us "citizens" who helped
    bring that monstrosity to an end. Let it`s creators,eat it.
    [/i]

Great article Charlotteconservative!

Yes, seems as if common sense isn't very prevalent in DC.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go Charlotteconservative!

Your question is my question, too.
    It is outrageous that a legislator talks to people he knows are illegally present, and does not report them, indeed, have them arrested.
    The law is not unreasonable. It, as any reasonable law, should be enforced until it is changed in accordance with the lawmaking process of this republic.

You don't say which Senator that was- was it Mel Martinez?
    Whoever it is, the man is a pox upon the rule of law in this country.

Why should we respect the laws he votes for? Why don't we flout the minimum wage law? The narcotics laws? I mean, lots of people think that drugs should be legalized, and there are many good arguments for it. Lots of people think the minimum wage law is bad economics, and they have some very good arguments on their side. So lets just flout those laws. We don't agree with them. We will actively seek to subvert those laws.

That is how a republic is becomes chaos.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotteconservative
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE?
    Good question, Charlotte.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)