Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://blogs.wizbangblog.com/2006/08/29 ... rotest.php

August 29, 2006
    Cops Comment on Maywood Protest
    It was previously reported how a group of Mexican illegals took down the American flag flying over a U.S. Post office and replaced it with the Mexican flag. Well, here are a couple of comments from cops that where working the protest.

These comments were posted on the Save Our State forum.

Supersize

Hello everyone,

I am a visitor on this site and would like to give a little insight into how the day went. I hope you don’t mind. I was one of the police officers assigned to the event. I will not say which department I work for, but, will say that there were officers from 5 different agencies there. As far as we were concerned, the day went pretty well. That means that nobody had any major injuries. I do want to express my condolences to your female friend that was attacked. I wish her well.

I do want to thank you guys for having a peaceful demonstration. I just wish other activist groups that we deal with would act in the same manner. About the parking situation, the original plan was to have everyone park in the grocery store parking lot. Unfortunately, the store’s manager was on the side of your foes and would not cooperate. This caused you guys to park in the streets at your own risk. Unfortunately, we couldn’t provide the resources to keep them safe. Next time, especially in a small town like Maywood, you might want to have everyone carpool in a large bus. This would help out tremendously. The police departments might even let you park it in the safe area. I know what a lot of you are thinking, but, I’m not just trying to pass the buck. Crime reports need to be filed for the vandalism to your vehicles. The only problem is that nobody will be caught. The best you can probably hope for is the insurance money. And, as far as the weapons comments go, I don’t think that carrying the weapons would be a really good idea. I do believe in the 2nd Amendment whole heartedly……hell, that’s what makes us citizens and not subjects. The only problem is when something happens and the guns either end up in the wrong hands. There are places that don’t even let cops carry them (like Dodger Stadium). When you have a permitted demonstration, it is up to the police to try to protect you as best we can. I think the bus idea will work here too.

The flag issue was huge. I thought you guys were going to do a cavalry charge on them for that one. I stopped some of you and said to give us a minute and we’ll take care of it. Unfortunately, it got tangled as they were taking it down. I could imagine the big s__t storm that would have came down if you would’ve made it to the other side. My money would’ve been on you…….remember the Alamo.

I read a comment about the police not protecting you guys properly. I don’t know what happened in some of the incidents. I wasn’t there when your brother was taken down at gun point with his camera in his shirt. I wasn’t there when your sister was attacked by the other side. I was there when a group of immigrants was trying to sneak up on you guys from 60th st. Who knows what their plan was. We stopped them at Floral and turned them around. There was a bunch of them and they looked pissed. Of course, we were called every name in the book. I just couldn’t understand it (I wonder why).

The city council is out of control in Maywood. There are 2 good councilmen and 3 bad ones. The leader is the Vice Mayor. He takes all his orders from the church. The police dept pretty much has its hands tied. They did disband the traffic unit by order of the city council. They do still impound cars but can’t put the state’s mandatory 30 day hold on them. Another agency has been enforcing traffic laws and impounding cars. The city has no authority over their officers. The city council is now drafting a plan to move from being a general law city to being a charter law city. For those of you that don’t understand the ramifications of this, here it is. Under a city charter, the city council makes all the decisions. Nothing has to be voted on by the people. The police officers can lose civil service rights. This will make them ‘at will’ employees. Can you see a cop getting fired for enforcing the law on one of the city’s migrant children. This sounds like a tyranny to me. By the way, in case you didn’t know, the Vice Mayor was at the demonstration. Guess which side he was on.

I have to go now, so, once again thank you for a good demonstration. Keep up the fight and stay safe. I hope to see you guys again. It’s too bad I can’t join without losing my job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VeteranUSMC

First of all, I am also a police officer, who was present at the Maywood Mess. I can’t disclose which agency I am employed by, but the police officers could not have been more angry and furious when we saw that polluted rag lifted over a United States Post Office! The coordinated effort to remove that toilet rag occurred immediately, though. On behalf of the police departments present, we not only silently support your (our) efforts, but appreciate all the crap you had to endure by those bottom feeders called Maywood/Huntington Park Residents.

One suggestion for the next march in the South East L.A. Area, coordinate one parking facility offsite. Your contact with the PD’s were good because we knew exactly when you were in the area. However, with so many people parked in different areas, some SOS people had to walk through the filth to get to their vehicles. If all of the SOS vehicles are in a central location, the police can monitor and protect much better.

I appreciate the poitive comments on the site about the Police. We basically had a 6 headed brown dragging who was blowing fire from all directions, and had to protect the SOS at the same time. Every officer there appreciates your efforts and would not watch someone get assaulted. I do not know what the plan or options were when Kele was beaten, however had the police known what was going on, we would have crashed through and helped.

I also actually stopped the San Bernardino Sheriff Deputy who had the concealed flag in his pants. What a sad day in America when we have to carry and American Flag wrapped up and stuffed away, to avoid being scorned, assaulted, robbed, or have his social security card and number stolen, by the local tampons called citizens. That Gentleman was very professional and knew why there were 4 police units with SWAT officers contacting him.

It was pathetic and sad to see how these illegal pukes view America. Some of the comments heard were,”**** George Washington, **** old glory, **** Red white and blue, this is Mexico.”

Do not feel that the police hold the same views as the janitor/day laborer city council of all the cities in the area. Many of the police have served in the Military, so it really hits hard when we have actually risked our lives overseas, to then come stateside and see these turds raise a red white and green piece of used toiled paper over a Post Office. Come back soon and have nother peaceful protest. We will adjust on our lessons learned, and think about the parking set up I mentioned.

The signs were great by the way.

Take care and see you again in this cess pool

Officer White
    Police Officer

Hat tip: Immigration Watch Dog

City of Maywood's Website
    MAYOR MARTIN
    323-562-5700 EXT. 5717
    tmartin@cityofmaywood.com

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let me know at what level you would like to participate.**
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I saw this URL actually on one of the signs at the Maywood protest....I was checking out the pictures. I went to the website out of curiousity and this is outrageous. Don't go here unless you want a dose of their disillusioned reality:

www.mexica-movement.org
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Here's a link to the Maywood illegal immigrant takeover history from Aztlan.net:

http://www.aztlan.net/correos_aztlan.htm

[quote"More than 500 Confront Minutemen Racists in Maywood"]The anti-racist protesters jeered the police and cheered the small victory. [/quote] I would not call that crowd anti-racist. They were clearly racist by what they said to the camera man. They were screaming racial slurs but calling themselves anti-racists. Oh, that's right a lot of them don't speak English, much less write. Something must have gotten lost in the translation. NOT!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aww c'mon Dixie! You know that only those of us who are sick and tired of having our country invaded by everyone who happens to feel like coming here are the racists.

I get a real charge out of them saying the the Europeans have occupied their land for 500 years! I guess they think that means that people born and raised here for generations are just going to step aside and let them have "Atzlan."

Just remember, and I have a feeling our Congress remembers, that there might be 20 million of them but there are 200 million of us who are willing to fight to the bitter end. And who do you think will win? If I were an illegal today, I'd be making arrangements to go back home or to some other country where scum suckers and bottom feeders are still welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123