Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill McCollum wasn't very good on immigration either, BUT he might have listened to the people. Do you THINK Mel Martinez would EVER listen to the people ??!! Oh yes. HIS people, legal or not !! But not "the people". By "the people", I mean EVERYONE WHO IS LEGAL. There's a BIG difference, America !

Thank you, Jorge !! Thank you Jorge !! Thank you, Jorge !!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's just been a real winner, hasn't he?? This country was ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL when they went to the polls in 2004. I think history will find that he has been our WORST PRESIDENT YET.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Legal wrote:
    As I've said before.....I hate to say this......it would seem virtually impossible to save Florida. It is a HAVEN for illegals and for so many it is their first stop.
    There's a saying in S Fla, that is that someone needs to take a big saw and cut off the southern half of Florida and push it back out into the ocean.

Where's the saw?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Probably right next to the hook, line and SINKER!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right about who's coming to NC, Legal. We're getting illegals from California now because there are so many people working that they're even making the rate of pay go down for illegals.

Maybe that's good since they already know how to screw taxpayers. New illegals have to learn the process.

I've heard that said a LOT. For some reason, everyone says that the ones that we get from California are definitely worse than the ones who come directly here. I guess that makes sense that they already have learned how to "play the system". So, those from Florida are going to present the same problem for us in North Carolina. In fact, when you think about it, I would bet that THE MAJORITY of ILLEGALS that we get in North Carolina have already been in one of the border states long enough to "learn the ropes". BOY, are we EVER SCREWED.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12