Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

. But this guy Lou Dobbs preaching against Hispanics irritates me a lot.

Put your ears on Vincente...he isn't preaching about hispanics...he isn't preaching about legal immigration...he's talking about respecting the rule of law in our nation. You can't possibly object to that, can you? What galls me are the ones that are siding with those breaking the law...supporting anarchy, if you will...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

CharlesOakIsland :

I respect you a lot and your calmed and serious answer is to be admired.

I hope that guys like Lou have no future in American Politics.

Pat Buchanan was portraying China as an Enemy to fight a war in the Pacific Ocean ( What a Madman !! )

I think that these guys :

John Kerry
    Hillary Clinton
    Other guy that wants to be President of the USA

should avod mixing with people like Lou and Pat Buchanan ........ Add Bill O'Really and Pat Robertson.

Association with these guys may destroy the aspiration. And if the U. S. is ever ruled by the gang of four then we will need a nuclear refuge in any point of the surface of this sphere.

Thanks for being cerebral and calmed.

I really get very angry when I watch these guys on TV.

If the USA declines economically then that fact would not help us in Latin America but cause grave danger to exports or to our economies.

If the U. S. falls then it falls upon us and kills us. We could benefit a lot from the USA. But I don't know how to proceed or what to do.

If a meteorite like the one that killed the dinosaurs falls upon the USA and destroys that nation leaving the others intact then we would fall in a big economic depression. ( Assuming that the "American Dust" does not kill all of us but only those with American Citizenship )

American Citizenship is like Roman Citizenship. As far as I know it was given and bestowed all around the Mediterranean Sea. ( to those that paid enough money ).

I am very much afraid of the U. S. being ever ruled by madmen.

I also dislike Castro and Chavez. The last one has hated us Colombians and Colombia from many years before his famous Military Coup against legitimate president Carlos Andres Perez of Venezuela.

I always knew that this guy Chavez was a Horrible Enemy. And now with the oil barrel at 67 or 68 dollars.

Poor Colombia !! ..... With such madman in the neighborhood !!

That is why we have to be driven in a jeep in the Crawford Texas Ranch of Mr Bush.

I think that the Necessary Reforms in U.S. Immigration have a better chance to pass in the U. S. Congress if they are not mixed with Anti Hispanism.

Vicente Duque

Well if either one of these two John Kerry or Hillary Clinton become President.Well then I may just have to move to Mexico.
    There is an old military saying about giving someone the sweat of a part of your body if they were dieing of thirst. Well those to make the grade for it.

Once again I will qoute that famous American he may give you some insight to how Americans think.
    "On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does."
    Will Rogers

We are Americans and we take our right to speak up very serious. We don't fear 3rd world tactics of Imprisonment for our political beliefs.
    It is hard for those who are not Americans to understand real freedom.
    You ever heard of "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death. Well there are a lot of Patrick Henry's still running around this great nation. The greats nation in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

De-industrialization.

Is not that produced by automation or by sending very low quality jobs offshore, so that Americans concentrate on High Tech jobs ???

Please Americans, Don't blame poor mexicans for de-industralization. That is absurd !!

And your unemployment rate is historically low !!

And about the War :

This has to be won in the hearts and minds of the Arabs. I don't see that the war is already won.

Vicente Duque

Quote Originally Posted by vicente
    De-industrialization.

Is not that produced by automation or by sending very low quality jobs offshore, so that Americans concentrate on High Tech jobs ???

Please Americans, Don't blame poor mexicans for de-industralization. That is absurd !!

And your unemployment rate is historically low !!

And about the War :

This has to be won in the hearts and minds of the Arabs. I don't see that the war is already won.

Vicente Duque
    Vicente,

Lou Dobbs does not go after Hispanics. Some in the Spanish media may be trying to say that but it just is not true.

As for CAFTA? Lou Dobbs fought CAFTA hard and 96% of the respondants on his online poll opposed as well.

As far as your comment...

"I am very much afraid of the U. S. being ever ruled by madmen. "

I think your fears may already be the case!

The best thing for America and the rest of the world is for populists that reflect the true character, compassion, and ideals that made this nation great take power and replace these corporate puppets.

"And your unemployment rate is historically low !!"

I think those numbers are propagandized.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear ALIPAC :

Thanks for having me here and not kicking me out of your Forum for many irresponsible notes of mine. I sincerely love the United States and I am discovering that most people are noble and kind like you, judy, JP, etc ...

Many people here in ALIPAC are very patriotic and they feel heavily criticized by me, a foreigner and possible "Illegal Alien", "Legal Alien" or "Agent Provocateur" of the Thirld World Dark Forces. I ask forgivance and you can rant at me that I will take it with good humor.

My most idiotic or offensive remark here was about "Shirley Temple" disappearing of America. But don't care there are many blonde girls even in rural areas of Colombia. Mysteries of Genetics and Visigothic invasions of Spain.

In a spirit of laughing and making fun of serious matters I tell you that I have a super smart American Friend. He tells me the most interesting stories about being an AngloSaxon American.

He tells me about friends that get a big dowry from India, Pakistan or anywhere else for marrying a girl from those countries. He has been in the wedding.

If you are a poor guy from the 5th world ( like me ) then go to America and a Rich Family from the 3rd world ( a tycoon or mogul ) will pay you a lot of money for marrying his daughter so that he has American Grandsons to make better business in the future.

So you recoup any investment. Therefore it does not matter how much you are paid in America if you are going to marry the offspring of a Great Mogul, Tycoon or a MahaRaja.

He tells me that it migh be less stressful to marry a foreign girl because an American Girl expects an "American Way of Life" and that is not easy today.

I can not reveal who is my American Friend but I just wrote this to him :

Dear Friend :

You are so entertaining and such a good writer that you should write a book.

"Marriage in America and the possibilities of Marrying a Hindu, Pakistani, Asian or Hispanic Woman".

You seem to believe that the average American Girl demands a lot of money and status from her husband.

They don't want losers but big winners like Donald Trump.

So the Marriage Market is somewhat tight in America, and some guys prefer a foreign girl. Online shopping of brides.

Look at the girls of my town in my site :

http://fashyon.com

Not for you, because you are a happy husband and father.

Best Regards to your beautiful family and tell them that you have a crazy friend in Wild and Savage Colombia.

Vicente Duque

But this guy Lou Dobbs preaching against Hispanics irritates me a lot.
    concern over "illegal invasion" by 'foreign nationals' of any nation, is not "preaching against Hispanics" . . . OUR Constitution guarantees that OUR government will "repel invasion" not welcome it with open arms and a red carpet

I hope that guys like Lou have no future in American Politics
    if our Congressmen had the concern for our nation and the American people that Lou Dobbs did, we wouldn't be here fighting against "illegal invasion" by 'foreign nationals' . . .

you say you are "deeply worried about the ruin of Colombian Agriculture by a Free Trade Agreement with the U. S. ( sincerely )" --- why can't Lou Dobbs the "deeply worried about the ruin of" America and "his people"?
    you speak against the U.S., why is that any different?

Vincente, what if you were trying to get into the United States LEGALLY and a million people came here ILLEGALLY and were granted amnesty, provided healthcare, housing, education, etc. while you had to wait? would you be angry?

some of my ancestors were Latino's -- that's not the same thing as an "illegal alien" regardless of their NATIONALITY
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

and remember Lou Dobbs for Prez

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Please go to the link below to continue the discussion.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-44071.html#44071
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12