Thread: Anchor babies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor babies

One Reporter's Opinion - Anchor Babies

George Putnam
    Saturday, July 31, 2004

It is this reporter's opinion that we should take note of American citizenship amendment H.J. RES. 42. This piece of legislation proposes an amendment to the Constitution of the U.S. to deny U.S. citizenship to individuals born in the U.S., and to parents who are neither U.S. citizens or persons who owe permanent allegiance to the U.S.

My friend Frosty Wooldridge - teacher and author, who has bicycled 100,000 miles around the globe studying overpopulation - is concerned with the half million "anchor babies" who annually become citizens in California. He and Dr. Madeleine Cosman charge that Congress is taking Americans for a ride, and that at least 70 percent of the 2,500 babies born in one California general maternity ward were from illegal aliens. They say that that number has exploded with over 3 million illegal aliens residing in California.

At least 300,000 "anchor babies" are arriving in California annually. The situation has become absolutely ridiculous. Here are two examples of the insanity going on in our courts today:

# Recently lawyers for a deported Mexican woman who was eight months pregnant were seeking her return to the U.S. to protect her unborn baby's health. They maintain that under federal law the fetus is a viable human being and thus may be eligible for citizenship rights.

# A district court judge in Kansas City recently approved a stay of deportation for a pregnant Mexican woman after raising, among other concerns, the question of whether her fetus could be considered a U.S. citizen.

Where are we going? What are we doing?

Frosty Wooldridge says it's time to take another look at the overall subject of "anchor babies." He points to Ireland and notes that that nation, also facing an "anchor baby" invasion, got it right. It was happening there; children born to foreign parents in Dublin maternity hospitals accounted for 25 percent of total births in one year. People had come to Ireland to have an Irish child and therefore Irish citizenship.

Ireland was experiencing the same abuse of their immigration laws as the U.S. so they did something about it. In January 2003 the Irish Supreme Court ruled in a landmark decision that immigrant parents of an Irish born child could be deported. It was the first reversal of Ireland's liberal policy of granting residency and possibly citizenship to anyone who had a baby in Ireland, including illegal aliens.

In June 2004 the Irish people took action: they voted birth right citizenship out of existence. The 27th amendment bill of the Irish Constitution now reads:

Notwithstanding any other provision, a person born on the island of Ireland who does not have at the time of birth of that person at least one parent who is an Irish citizen or entitled to be an Irish citizen, is not entitled to Irish citizenship or nationality unless provided by law.

If America followed Ireland's lead and ended birth right citizenship, we would be removing a huge incentive that lures illegal aliens to our country.

Today in America over 300,000 "anchor babies" are born on U.S. soil annually. We are a nation under siege by those who have no respect for our laws and no regard for our sovereignty. The costs of this incursion - mothers who come here for a taxpayer-funded free ride - steal the future from our own American children. While some 600,000 new mothers and anchor children gain access to free medical, schools, housing, food stamps, other welfare, etc., they create a nightmare for taxpayers who nonetheless continue to push for legislation that will end the flagrant abuse of the 14th amendment.

This problem cries for an amendment to the Constitution - H.J. RES. 42 -denying citizenship to individuals born in the U.S. to parents who are not U.S. citizens. Let's follow Ireland's lead. The Irish got it right!

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/art ... 2417.shtml

Related Link: http://michnews.com/artman/publish/printer_4280.shtml

The legendary George Putnam is 90 years young and a veteran of 70 years as a reporter, broadcaster and commentator ... and is still going strong on KSPA-AM, 12 noon to 2 p.m. Pacific Time - simulcast all over the world on the CRN Radio Network.

All Rights Reserved © 2007 NewsMax.Com

107-107-107

Sorry is this a misquote but I think this is to deny citizenship to children born in the US whose parents are not Citizens? Is that correct, the first line doesn't read that way.

Hi Dagmar. It is to deny citizenship to children born of non citizen parents or those who owe no allegiance to the US as I understand the sentence to mean.

The current amendment offered by Rep. Ron Paul is numbered HJ RES 46.

Ask your representative to co sponsor this amendment if they have not done so already.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting this USA_Born.
    WE ALL NEED TO SERIOUSLY PUT EFFORT BEHIND GETTING THIS- HJ RES 42-PUT ON THE FAST TRACK TO PASSING,PUT AS MUCH EFFORT ON IT AS WE HAVE THE AMNASTY BILLS.

THIS IS A MAJOR * IF NOT THE ONLY* REASON MOST ILLEGAL ALIEN WOMEN SLITHER INTO THIS COUNTRY.IF WE CAN STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP -IMHO- WE WILL SEE AN IMMEDIATE DECREASE IN OVER BURDENED HOSPITALS AND PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PLUS THE BREEDERS WILL MOST LIKELY SELF DEPORT.
    Forgive me if you think I am cruel calling some women -breeders- but I can think of no other name for someone who reproduces for financial gain alone.

COME ON ALIPAC LETS GET THIS DONE!

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

I read an article about this guy who was dabating the illegal immigration policies and he said we should just shut up because they were going to breed us out. So breeders is perfectly correct. They seem to not care about the effects population is having on our planet. They have 7 kids, their kids have 7 kids and so on. Can you imagine what this country will look like in 20 years? California is already 3rd wrold. It is discusting. In my city, I can't go into a store where all of the announcements are in Spanish. Also. if they let that border town, who declared the city language Spanish, just think about what other cites will start doing. Will little tokyo claim their city language is Japanese? etc. Hillary thinks all of this multiculturism is just wonderful. No doubt what is on her mine (NAU). Just think what will happen if she or guliami get in office. This is just dividing our country but as they say divide and conqor.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I read an article about this guy who was dabating the illegal immigration policies and he said we should just shut up because they were going to breed us out. So breeders is perfectly correct. They seem to not care about the effects population is having on our planet. They have 7 kids, their kids have 7 kids and so on. Can you imagine what this country will look like in 20 years? California is already 3rd wrold. It is discusting. In my city, I can't go into a store where all of the announcements are in Spanish. Also. if they let that border town, who declared the city language Spanish, just think about what other cites will start doing. Will little tokyo claim their city language is Japanese? etc. Hillary thinks all of this multiculturism is just wonderful. No doubt what is on her mine (NAU). Just think what will happen if she or guliami get in office. This is just dividing our country but as they say divide and conqor.
    This is the attitude that the racists hate group LaRaza shouts.

The kicker to their race for winning the "breeders cup" and their pride in it is-what will they have "won" when they turn our country into the cesspool that they left? They will be back in the same boat-so whats the "prize"?

They are not trying to advance civilization, add anything to society or help/enlighten America or the world just further their own material gain-nothing else.In my book thats what you call a parasite.

Rawhide!

Re: Anchor babies

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    :

# Recently lawyers for a deported Mexican woman who was eight months pregnant were seeking her return to the U.S. to protect her unborn baby's health. They maintain that under federal law the fetus is a viable human being and thus may be eligible for citizenship rights.

# A district court judge in Kansas City recently approved a stay of deportation for a pregnant Mexican woman after raising, among other concerns, the question of whether her fetus could be considered a U.S. citizen.
    So this would make abortion murder, wouldn't it? You can't consider one fetus a viable human being and other fetuses not viable. Last I checked, they have doctors in Mexico too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    The kicker to their race for winning the "breeders cup" and their pride in it is-what will they have "won" when they turn our country into the cesspool that they left? They will be back in the same boat-so whats the "prize"?

They are not trying to advance civilization, add anything to society or help/enlighten America or the world just further their own material gain-nothing else.In my book thats what you call a parasite.

Rawhide!

the problem is we are looking at this problem from educated eyes. these invaders, many of whom are functionally illiterate even in spanish, only see the now; squirt out an anchor get big pay check from US government. they don't have the education or intelligence to look ahead and see what future their action will bring. i also think they don't care about this country, they only care about the free ride our government is giving them now.

I called a local Democrat Congressperson and asked them to sponsor HR46 or HB1940. The phone lady said "I will pass it along". I had to say "wait, what is the Congresspersons positions on this? I want a reply." The phone lady then said they would mail me an answer and asked for my address.

We really need to hold their feet to the fire on this, don't let them just say "I will pass it along". The future of our Republic is at stake!