Thread: Anchor Babies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor Babies

www.warriorsfortruth.com

This is just like what I have seen next door to me. For every new baby comes a new car. They are now driving Escalades.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Simply disgusting

If an American citizen shows up at a hospital room and cannot affors to pay for his treatemnt, but looks like he may have a job or a little money; the hospital will be calling night and day to get that bill. If you don't pay it's turned over to collections

I bet the illegal invaders do not have to worry about any of that.

makes me want to vomit
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, all the while, the government keeps cutting medicare payments to the elderly...and docs can't afford to keep treating them, but we can afford to keep emergency rooms treating illlegal aliens. How soon before it affects more than the elderly, maybe your wife or your child, because we have NO money for healthcare?

Anchor Baby = Social Securty Number = Clean Credit + Fraud = Can't Prosecute a Minor + Can't Find the Vehicle.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)