Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She's a Mexican citizen because of her parents she has dual citizenship and she can get a passport from the Mexican government.

Once again, poor old American immigration laws are being blamed for the activities of less than honest parents.

Obviously, her parents are not citizens, otherwise her citizenship would not be questioned.

Just another screaming anchor baby that should be yelling at their parents for doing this to them.

Hun, you better quit voting before you end up in jail.

As an American citizen, she was able to secure legal permanent residency for both of her parents, three decades after her birth.
    Well, doesn't that call their citizenship into question as well.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Her ILLEGAL parents knew what they were doing, Abuse of the 14th Amendment to create an Anchor Baby and more ILLEGALS for United States Citizens to furnish benefits!

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Her ILLEGAL parents knew what they were doing, Abuse of the 14th Amendment to create an Anchor Baby and more ILLEGALS for United States Citizens to furnish benefits!
    EXACTLY lccat! It's up to each one of us to PROVE citizenship, why should alleged anchor babies be any different?!?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    She's a Mexican citizen because of her parents she has dual citizenship and she can get a passport from the Mexican government.

Once again, poor old American immigration laws are being blamed for the activities of less than honest parents.

Obviously, her parents are not citizens, otherwise her citizenship would not be questioned.

Just another screaming anchor baby that should be yelling at their parents for doing this to them.

As an American citizen, she was able to secure legal permanent residency for both of her parents, three decades after her birth.
    Well, doesn't that call their citizenship into question as well.

Dixie

OMG "Dixie" ROTFLMAO so much my side hurts....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well we don't need any more illegals voting in Texas.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well we don't need any more illegals voting in Texas.

Dixie
    Too bad that anchor babies don't have to apply for citizenship before they are really allowed to be Americans and not anchor babies.. Then they would HAVE to learn English, pledge our flag, take a test and THEN GET OUR WELFARE!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Here is a real nugget of insight or wisdom into how they think:

"Right now you see people coming (to the U.S.), to have their babies and rely on the government to pay for their Medicaid," she said. "I'm proud to say that my parents didn't ask for any help. They crossed the border and paid for a midwife with their own money."
    Translation: "we jumped the border and used our own money..."..
    therefore, we are 'good' [IAs? criminals? etc]

Uh, your parents still entered illegally. Whether they had 2 days of funds or 2 weeks I really don't care all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Here is a real nugget of insight or wisdom into how they think:

"Right now you see people coming (to the U.S.), to have their babies and rely on the government to pay for their Medicaid," she said. "I'm proud to say that my parents didn't ask for any help. They crossed the border and paid for a midwife with their own money."
    Translation: "we jumped the border and used our own money..."..
    therefore, we are 'good' [IAs? criminals? etc]

Uh, your parents still entered illegally. Whether they had 2 days of funds or 2 weeks I really don't care all that much.
    It boggles the mind!!!

Wouldn't it be great if ICE could have an 'anchor baby task force' to demand proof of legal residency from every single pregnant hispanic woman from CA to NYC? I can dream, can't I? Why not beat them at their own game??? Don't answer that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12