Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Angel Moms: Trump Administration to Support Program Helping Americans Hurt by Illegal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angel Moms: Trump Administration to Support Program Helping Americans Hurt by Illegal

Angel Moms: Trump Administration to Support Program Helping Americans Hurt by Illegal Alien Crime

by KATIE MCHUGH
    16 Jan 2017

On Breitbart News Sunday, the Angel Moms who lost children or other loved ones to illegal alien crime said that the Trump administration plans to support a program aimed at helping American families devastated by illegal immigration put their lives back together.

Hundreds of taxpayer-funded programs assist illegal aliens, but not a single program exists specifically to help American victims of illegal alien crime, they told SiriusXM host Matthew Boyle.

Organized by the Remembrance Project’s Maria Espinoza, the Angel Moms described the immense emotional and financial costs burdening their families—and government’s complete indifference.

“The national program we put forth—Mr. Trump is the only candidate who met with us, of course, but also who agreed to support the Remembrance Project national program that would help with burial, medical, and counseling expenses,” said Espinoza. “Also, what’s very important that people don’t understand that in so many cases, our families are being re-victimized, because they’re being misguided in the court system. Either activist judges, or activist prosecutors—so we really need someone to help and guide our families.”

“Who can afford an attorney for themselves? And here illegal aliens get one. If they murder an American, they are given two attorneys to protect them, to defend them,” she added.

Ruth Johnston Martin, whose husband was shot by an illegal alien, said there is not one government program out there to help those suffering a loss due to illegal alien crime.

“Well, first of all, everyone listening has a family. Just imagine waking up one day and having one of those family members ripped away from you in such a violent and horrifying way. You’re never the same. You need that counseling,” she said.

“You have to understand the depression that sets in—these individuals need something, someone to reach out to. Someone that’s going to circle the wagons around them. That program will be that source. It’s a resource. And you know, it is true—there’s over 300 programs for illegal aliens,” Martin continued.

“But there’s nothing to help the families of those who have lost loved ones at the hands of these individuals. So they don’t have to suffer in silence. They have someone they can reach out to.”

“There’s many that just go into a state of depression. There are some that commit suicide. There are some that go to drinking. It doesn’t have to be that way,” she said. “They need the assistance, and it’s about time we had a president that says, ‘You know what, you’re an American. We’re here for you. We’re here to assist you.’ And that is exactly what he will do.”

Laura Wilkerson, who summoned the strength to tell the story of her son Joshua’s violent death at the hands of an illegal alien classmate over and over again, said the trauma can leave one unable to live a normal life, or even do everyday tasks.

“When you lose a child, and the trauma that is involved with Josh’s case, you are just absolutely broken to the core. You don’t know if you can breathe. I mean really, it’s a start to learn to breathe all over again and learning to crawl, and then to walk,” she said. “You feel like an infant. Your mind knows that you’re not, but you can’t help but have the trauma with it.”

“I sat in the trial and watched this kid who was just excited about what he did to Josh, and he got up off the stand and demonstrated to the district attorney about how he strangled Josh, and he never had an ounce of remorse. And, this was two years after Joshua died,” she said. “It was two years before it was brought to trial. And then you sit there and watch him just excited about what he did to Joshua. You’ve never been faced with the evil, and with the trauma.”

“My husband and I own a small business, and it’s very hard to—you know, you’re scrapping and fighting every day to make it anyway, and you can’t do the things you used to do. And it takes you a long time to process that your child is not coming back, ever, and then on top of that to just do daily things. I couldn’t make a meal for my family for probably about a year and a half,” she said. “You know something’s messed up, and you just can’t do it.”

“Everything becomes like climbing a mountain, and you really need help,” she added.

Legal immigrant Agnes Gibboney, whose son Ronald da Silva was murdered in 2002 by an illegal alien, said families desperation need lawyers in their corner when fighting for justice.

“With this national program to allow families to have legal representation, so your rights won’t be violated in a court of law,” she said, adding she only had the prosecutor to look out for her.

“Everything went wrong. I was not allowed to say my impact statement. I was not allowed to address the court. I was not allowed to get the probation hearing report. And when I called them to ask how come I didn’t get it, they said, ‘My boss told me not to talk to you,’ and hung up.”

Wilkerson said she paid out of her own pocket for an attorney just to sit through the trial of her son’s murderer. “They didn’t want me to sit in the trial, and I had to hire an attorney just to make that happen.” She “couldn’t imagine” not being present in the courtroom while others heard about the death of her son.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...l-alien-crime/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Angel Moms List the First Steps Trump Must Take to Control Illegal Immigration

by KATIE MCHUGH
    16 Jan 2017

Angel Moms—mothers who lost children or family members to illegal alien crime—joined SiriusXM host Matthew Boyle in studio Sunday to name the first steps President-elect Donald Trump could take to begin controlling illegal immigration.

Sealing the border, building the wall, requiring suspected illegal aliens to show proof of legality to law enforcement, and holding politicians heading sanctuary cities personally accountable topped the list.

Trump had brought national attention to these families’ plights after the leftist press ignored them—or sneered that their terrible losses were unworthy of recognition because “their message was a lie.” Trump’s decisive electoral victory vindicated these mothers who fought through their grief to force the political establishment to acknowledge their losses and enforce immigration laws so no other American families suffer what they did.

“I think the first thing he could do is close that border,” said Laura Wilkerson, whose son Joshua was murdered by an illegal alien classmate, said. “We can’t even decide who’s here or do anything before you close that border. Even the criminals they… deport tomorrow are going to be back next week if we don’t close the border. So I think that’s the first thing, and I can’t wait to help him do it.”

“All of us could have a brick with our kid’s name on it, and we’d be grateful,” she added about the border wall.

“I would like law enforcement to be able to enforce the laws, the immigration laws, and have the power they once had to ask for ID, to ask for papers,” legal immigrant Agnes Gibboney, whose son Ronald da Silva was murdered in 2002 by an illegal alien, said. “And if you’re here illegally, to be detained and turned over to ICE and let them do their job.”

“The Obama administration has tied the hands of our law enforcement,” said Ruth Johnston Martin, whose husband was shot by an illegal alien. “And now they’re going to be free to do what they were hired to do. And to know we’re not going to be seeing these individuals taking shots at our border patrol, because they are not going to be allowed on this side of that wall. So you know what, in the long run, there will be fewer deaths. Americans will be safer. This is what he meant when he said he was going to make America great again.”

Maria Espinoza, head of the non-profit Remembrance Project which brought the Angel Moms together, said politicians protecting illegal aliens must be held personally liable for breaking the law.

“Certainly, enforce the border and current laws, and I would also like to see him eventually allow for our legal system to hold these individuals, like these mayors of sanctuary cities, personally accountable,” she said. “Otherwise, we’re just chasing our tails.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...l-immigration/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am so thrilled that Donald Trump has agreed to support funding to help these families with expenses, losses and lawsuits to seek justice. You know I was thinking about a Memorial for these people with all their names on it. I counted them up once, based on that report that said oer 5,000 Americans a year are killed by illegal aliens, about half by murder and the other half by drunk driving. More Americans have been killed by illegal aliens since 2002 than died in the Vietnam War.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

I would like Trump to set up a donation site where we could buy a "Memorial Brick in the Wall". Have the bricks simply stamped in Angel Wings to be used in pillars all across the border in memory of those murdered by illegal aliens.

Many people on FB want to buy bricks, they will buy several bricks. He probably knows of many AMERICAN cement companies to make them and stamp them.

Let the semi-trucks full of bricks head to the border and get it on National TV!!! This is our way to participate, in our own way to get this WALL built.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL