Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: angry latina

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

angry latina

Well, folks I am really angry. It seems my legal significant other from la ciudad is now saying I am too radical. He seems to think that us euro latinos should use our intelligence and education to rule the illegal idiots who migrate here and get rich off of them instead of demanding them to be deported. He says, "We can't do anything". He says "He is tired of hearing Lou Dobbs and although he used to support me now tells me, "Shut UP" whenever I read articles I feel are important. I asked him, "I thought you cared about this country". "I thought you respected my opinion". Well, he does not know it but I am about to donate plenty to this and other organizations and kick him out. He allowed his friends to come in here drunk and say, "chileans, mexicans -same thing. ".He even allowed them to loudly vocalize their, "Were taking over" rhetoric, Once I started my intellectual latin american anthropoligical, political, and economical debate, they were so frustrated that they were looking to my boyfriend to shut me up. Once they figured out who wore the pants in the house, they left. I used to think me and my bf were on the same page, now I dont even know him.

sonali, I know the feeling.

Most people don't want to have any discussion of immigration, legal or not.

Sadly, most of the people I know don't want to discuss anything of significance at all. It's all small talk or no talk.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Sounds like you can do a lot better than this old boy. You go girl. Kick him out and find you what you want and deserve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, but when it is someone who you love and that you think loves and respects you, it is different. I thought he was for peace in the world and for embracing our anglo brethren in the U.S. and europe and to hear him say that I should use my education to get rich off the exploitation of the idiot illegals I protest and pretend that I embrace them, that to me is going against all I believe in. When I met him, we both conversed about how we so much wanted to prove to international society that euro latinos were not only for strictly for the rich and manipulating the poor. I thought he like I wanted to work to improve wages, education, economics, education and social factors in latin america. I thought he like myself wanted to work with other latin american nations to stop racial tensions and to defeat slavery and slave wages in latin america. I guess he thinks of me as a toy with rich parents. Hell, his parents have even asked why my parents did not have influence on my beliefs and why our family did not invest in Mexican big business. His mother almost had a heart attack when I stated, " I hope one day there is a revolution in which you are forced to pay real taxes and that on that same day, Foxy will not be able to save you. I could not believe they had the audacity to flaunt their wealth at me.-like they assumed our family would be impressed by it and want to invest in their businesses.

Stick to your guns. You may lose your boyfriend, but you will keep your self respect which is worth much more. For what it is worth, you have my respect, but it sounds like you may not have his, in which case you're better off ditching him.

I am very sorry this is causing you heartache.

YOu know what, have always known I could do better. I am going to seduce him to get more out of him first. I will let you all know later what I find out. I think he has knowledge of illegal activity and I will play the role of the dingy desperate latina who thinks he is god to find out what I need to know. I already have suspicians of people who maybe at this address. 25-27 snell st
    brockton, ma 02301
    Heber REcinos.

I have had suspicions this guy is harboring illegal immigrants. I know his cousin and brother as well as his wife are living somewhere in dorchester. However, I heard that Heber's father was here getting medical treatement for cancer. Heber and his wife were claiming they were paying for his medical bills but I don't believe it. Come one people, we know how expensive cancer bills are. I think they were screwing the system. Now, I want to report the illegal activity this family has been encouraging(in fact, I know Heber's wife incouraged his cousin who was illegal to go apply for jobs anywhere saying that it would be okay)their illegal relatives(heber's family from guatamala)to break the law, but I don't know who to report this to anonymously. As it is, they hate me for telling them off, what do I do?

I would simply get away from him as fast as possible. Helping us with the cause will be revenge enough, when we manage to round up all their relatives. We are seeking to deport millions, not just a handful. Meanwhile, I would hate to have you get into any sort of direct confrontation in which something bad could happen to you. Just breaking off contact could get bad enough, from what I understand of Mexican/Guatemalan/Honduran attitudes about machismo. Just keep yourself SAFE.

Dont worry these people are not only illiterate but computer illiterate as well.

I am referring to the "investigating" you are contemplating and simply do not want them to find out about it somehow, or even remotely suspect you of doing it. Such suspicians alone could place you in danger, and between you already having spoken your mind to them about this illegal immigration, and then if ya wind up breaking it off with him... some people start getting busted, they may get suspicious for certain.

I just do not want ya getting yourself into a potentially dangerous situation.

PLEASE. Decide if you and he are going to stay together, or split up. And if the answer is that you have made up your mind that you will eventually break off with him.. then the best thing is to do it quick and clean, then have no more to do with them at ALL, including not doing any reporting of them or anything. At that point, pretend they no longer exist.

your right, I will get all my ducks in a row first and talk it over with my mother. AS it is they are under the mindset that any latino whether legal or not would not report illegal latino immigrants to the INS. Thank you guys for calming me down. I will log off for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast