Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Ann Coulter: Have Illegals Build Border Wall

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006 ... 0732.shtml

Friday, April 14, 2006 1:05 a.m. EDT
    Ann Coulter: Have Illegals Build Border Wall

Firebrand author Ann Coulter has an answer for illegal immigration apologists who say it's simply too expensive to build a wall across the entire U.S.-Mexican border: Hire illegal aliens already in the U.S. to help with the construction.

Asked how she would solve the illegal immigration problem, Coulter told Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly on Thursday: "I'd build a wall. In fact, I'd hire illegal immigrants to build the wall."

Coulter told O'Reilly that she also favors deporting illegal aliens wherever they turn up, noting that immigration authorities missed a perfect opportunity to get a head start on the effort with the recent wave of pro-illegal protests.

"We could have done it very easily in the last week," she explained. "You could have just sent paddy wagons to the protests."

As outrageous as Coulter's comments may seem, her views on illegal immigration are firmly in the mainstream of U.S. public opinion.

A Time magazine poll released last weekend showed 56 percent of those surveyed support building a wall along the entire 2,000 mile Mexican border. Just 40 percent opposed.

Even on the question of deporting illegal immigrants, Coulter is in the majority. Asked whether the U.S. would be better off if "all illegals" were deported, 51 percent of Americans said yes, with just 38 percent disagreeing.

The controversial conservative said the disconnect between what the American people think about illegal immigration and what Washington plans to do is unprecedented.

"I've never seen an issue where public opinion seems so strongly on one side, but because of corporate interests, the government is acting the other way," she told O'Reilly. "How about putting this to a vote?"

Get Ann Coulter's new book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism," for an unbeatable price.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I totally enjoyed watching that, she sticks to her guns while Ole Bill goes soft on the subject, how sad it is. I can't stand hearing people say WE CAN"T round all of the illegals up. Oh yes we can, If we can build a working motor that fits on the head of a pin, we can do this also....O'Reilly needs to toughen up against the man. Is he being "spun"? hmmmmm...

Great idea about the wall, but I wouldn't trust them not to sneek a secret panel or something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Israelis used Palestinans for part of the construction of their border wall.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Build That Wall

I say that in addition to hiring illegals we should make Congress and the Administration participate in the construction too. [mod edit]