Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter: I'd run immigration policy 'like Tinder'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ann Coulter: I'd run immigration policy 'like Tinder'

June 17, 2015, 10:34 am
    By Kate Hardiman

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is taking on immigration reform in her new book Adios America.

"I could do it like Tinder," Coulter joked about running the nation's immigration system, at a book signing hosted by Breitbart News on Tuesday.

“I could decide like that about who to admit into this country. I would have it all decided before breakfast," she added.

On Tinder, a popular dating app, users swipe right when they like a profile photo of another user. If they are not interested, they swipe left, allowing for quick dating decisions based on appearance.

"You will see in my book that our immigration officials aren’t really thinking when they’re admitting people into this country. What they consider a hard decision, I consider such an easy decision,” Coulter added.

Lawmakers and conservative stars joined Coulter to celebrate the new work, described as an exposé uncovering “the left’s plan to turn our country into a third-world hellhole.”

Reps. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) and Steve King (R-Iowa), two staunch opponents of President Obama's immigration reforms, praised the firebrand pundit.

“I think she’s spot on. ... She’s definitely a long-term thinker, but unfortunately, we have too many short term thinkers on Capitol Hill,” Brooks said.

King said that he and Coulter have been, “friends for years.”

“She’s influenced the way I think about these issues in some ways the public will never know,” he added as praise.

Coulter, though, expressed frustration that the book has not received more attention from what conservatives see as the mainstream media.

“I can’t get an interview on ABC, NBC or CBS,” she stated.

Coulter was interviewed by Fusion TV's Jorge Ramos, leading her to quip, “I finally got a Mexican to do a job an American wouldn’t do!”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...cy-like-tinder
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    June 17, 2015, 10:34 am
    By Kate Hardiman

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is taking on immigration reform in her new book Adios America.

"I could do it like Tinder," Coulter joked about running the nation's immigration system, at a book signing hosted by Breitbart News on Tuesday.

“I could decide like that about who to admit into this country. I would have it all decided before breakfast," she added.

On Tinder, a popular dating app, users swipe right when they like a profile photo of another user. If they are not interested, they swipe left, allowing for quick dating decisions based on appearance.

"You will see in my book that our immigration officials aren’t really thinking when they’re admitting people into this country. What they consider a hard decision, I consider such an easy decision,” Coulter added.

Lawmakers and conservative stars joined Coulter to celebrate the new work, described as an exposé uncovering “the left’s plan to turn our country into a third-world hellhole.”

Reps. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) and Steve King (R-Iowa), two staunch opponents of President Obama's immigration reforms, praised the firebrand pundit.

“I think she’s spot on. ... She’s definitely a long-term thinker, but unfortunately, we have too many short term thinkers on Capitol Hill,” Brooks said.

King said that he and Coulter have been, “friends for years.”

“She’s influenced the way I think about these issues in some ways the public will never know,” he added as praise.

Coulter, though, expressed frustration that the book has not received more attention from what conservatives see as the mainstream media.

“I can’t get an interview on ABC, NBC or CBS,” she stated.

Coulter was interviewed by Fusion TV's Jorge Ramos, leading her to quip, “I finally got a Mexican to do a job an American wouldn’t do!”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...cy-like-tinder

WELL ANN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THE AMERICAN WILL WORK FOR THE RIGHT PAY THEY DON'T WORK CHEAP THE MEXICAN WORK FOR 5.00 HR ANN WOULD YOU WORK FOR 5.00 HR OR LESS . I DON'T THINK SO & NO ONE WOULD YES IM STILL OUT OF WORK
    WHY BECAUSE OF THEM.

Ann. I cannot see where the right is trying to dissuade the left from turning the country into a third world hellhole. Enlighten me, for instance from my perspective no Bush ever met an a Mexican alien that they did not love. The right made big promises in Dec. of what they would do in Jan. Now it is June and they have not began fulfilling promises. We get nowhere when the kettle calls the pot black.

Our Ann Coulter for President against Hillary Clinton (the presumptive Democrat nominee) for 2016 Facebook page has quickly grown to 400+ supporters
    https://www.facebook.com/AnnCoulterforPresident?fref=ts

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears that Bernie may make the Democratic primary a horse race the way he has moved up since his announcement. Many are pulling away from Hillary. Then there is the third candidate to muddy up a race, but he has no traction yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Our Ann Coulter for President against Hillary Clinton (the presumptive Democrat nominee) for 2016 Facebook page has quickly grown to 400+ supporters

W
    MR G
    I DON'T LIKE ANN & I ALSO DON'T LIKE HILLARY

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

W
    We all love Coulter's position on immigration but I'd much rather see a page on Sen. Sessions. Personally, I think he is much more qualified to run the country. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn