Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter says Trump is the worst dealmaker she’s ever seen

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Ann Coulter says Trump is the worst dealmaker she’s ever seen

Ann Coulter says Trump is the worst dealmaker she’s ever seen

GeobeatsGEOBEATS
    Aug 22nd 2018 7:33AM

Conservative commentator and apparently off-and-on Trump supporter Ann Coulter said on Tuesday that the president is the worst dealmaker she’s ever seen.

In an interview with the Washington Examiner, Coulter expressed her dissatisfaction with President Trump’s lack of progress on key campaign promises like the U.S.-Mexico border wall and immigration.

“Wow, I’ve never seen such a bad dealmaker,” she said.

“I saw him speaking to [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] yesterday and you know, I love him,” Coulter added. “He should just be our spokesman. He should be forever our Republican spokesman. But somebody else has got to actually get it done.”

22 PHOTOS
    In recent times, Coulter has done a great deal of commenting on the disparities between Trump’s promises and his actions.

After the airing of Stormy Daniels’ interview with ‘60 Minutes,’ Coulter tweeted: “So Stormy says she and Trump had sex only once. I guess if you want the guy to screw you repeatedly, you have to be one of his voters.”

@AnnCoulter

So Stormy says she and Trump had sex only once. I guess if you want the guy to screw you repeatedly, you have to be one of his voters.

12:44 PM - Mar 26, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

She also commented on Trump signing a spending bill that didn’t meet his border security funding demands.
    Her tweets on that matter included, “CONGRATULATIONS, PRESIDENT SCHUMER!” and, “‘I will never sign another bill like this again’ Yeah, because you’ll be impeached.”
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Ann Coulter
    @AnnCoulter

“ I will never sign another bill like this again”

Yeah, because you’ll be impeached.

1:42 PM - Mar 23, 2018

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/22/ann-coulter-says-trump-is-the-worst-dealmaker-shes-ever-seen/23506999/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Video can be seen at link.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I don't know if he's the worst "dealmaker" I've ever seen, but he's certainly not at the level he professes to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I don't know if he's the worst "dealmaker" I've ever seen, but he's certainly not at the level he professes to be.
    I really don't think he is a bad deal maker, it is that he doesn't want the deal he pretended to want, and that is the problem.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything