Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another illegal alien baby rapist arrested

This human piece of garbage raped a 3 YEAR OLD!!! This is the type of person you stand up for La Raza. If there was ever a case for the death sentence, this is it. I hope when he is eventually released across the border, someone is waiting for him with a baseball bat!

Send this to your friends who don't believe our borders should be protected. God, I'm so sickened by this I can hardly articulate my feelings.

Breaking news: Newberg child rape suspect arrested
    Crime / Justice |

http://www.newsregister.com/article/...spect-arrested

By Paul Daquilante

Newberg-Dundee police Monday afternoon arrested the suspect allegedly involved in the rape earlier this month of a 3-year-old girl.

Sgt. Tim Weaver identified the suspect police have been seeking since Feb. 1 as Neftali Gonzales-Sanchez, 19, who was taken into custody at 920 S. Pacific St., Newberg.

He was charged with one count each of first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse, Measure 11 crimes that carry lengthy mandatory minimum prison sentences. There is an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold on him, so he is lodged in the Yamhill County Jail without bail.

Gonzales arrived in the Newberg area a few months ago to work in the agricultural industry, according to Weaver. He had no known contacts or friends in Yamhill County, and was renting a room from the victim's mother on a short-term basis when she reported the incident.

He was last seen running from her residence after the child reported the incident to her. Officers, acting on information provided by a citizen, located Gonzales at the Pacific Street residence.

They converged on the residence. No one answered repeated knocks on the front door, but officers believed the suspect was inside. When a resident arrived home, officers were let inside, and Gonzales was found hiding in a room. He was taken into custody following a brief struggle.

They believed he was driving a red 1990 Ford Thunderbird, and it was found abandoned several days ago in a nearby neighborhood. Officers thought he may have traveled to the Portland or Salem areas, or possibly left the area, but reported sightings and other information they kept receiving were reasons enough to keep searching for him.

Detectives believe the girl is the only victim.

See Wednesday's News-Register for additional details.

http://www.co.yamhill.or.us/sheriff/...s/icurrent.htm

Booking No... : 2009020177 File Number : 107544
    Inmate Name : SANCHEZ, NEFTALI GONZALES
    Arrest Date .. : 02/16/2009 Booking Date : 02/16/2009
    Offense ........ : RAPE 1, SEX ABUSE 1, ICE
    Arresting Officer : BATZELL
    Scheduled Release Date : / /

Age... : 19 Sex... : M
    Height : 5'7"; Weight : 150
    Hair .. : BRO Eyes : BRO

Total Fines : $ 0.00
    Total Bond : $ 0.00
    Total Bail.. : $ 300,000.00
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I hope they bury him under the prison or turn him loose in the general population...then I hope he "gets" what he "gave". He doesn't deserve to live and he doesn't deserve to go easily or quickly. The mother needs to be thrown in prison too and have the child she endangered taken from her forever.