Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another kind of toll

http://www.dhonline.com/articles/2007/0 ... ailbag.txt

Another kind of toll

The media inform us daily of military deaths in Iraq, for which we grieve. What we are not told are deaths in the United States caused by illegal aliens. That information may be found at WorldNetDaily.com in an article by Joseph Farah, 11-28-2006. Information on individual crimes may be accessed at ImmigrationsHumanCost.org.

While politicians play with border security, more Americans are murdered each year by illegal aliens than have died in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Yes, you read that correctly. According to a report by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa:

• 12 Americans are murdered everyday by illegal aliens, and 13 people in the U.S. are killed by illegal alien drunk drivers daily.

• That’s 9,125 Americans per year murdered and killed! That’s more than 45,625 innocent U.S. lives cut short by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001.

• If the death statistics aren’t enough to sicken you, Rep. King also reports that eight American children are molested by illegal aliens every day — a total of 2,920 annually.

None of this would be happening if our federal government would enforce our immigration laws.

Val Don Hickerson, Bandon

I have seen statistics which go as high as 30,000. Thank you for posting this and updating the statistic.

I think each of us should copy and past that recent statistic and it should quoted and referenced as an additional statement in every letter that is written to those fools in Congress. Sorry but they have a long way to go before I can show even the slightest amount of respect for our "elected " officials.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I see it and hear about it everyday. It makes me sick. Maybe police officers should unite and start writing our politicians and have a protest at the White House to get our point across. We have approximately 885,000 illegals in Miami alone and it is starting to reflect it more in the crimes that are committed.
    It is hard alot of times for the public to really know the extent of crime committed by illegals as the media won't say illegal or any other form of it. Sometimes a story may hint at it but many times it isn't that obvious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals killing Americans

Finally the word is getting out. Americans need to send the numbers of deaths to congress and ask why nothing is being done.

April
    Thanks for posting this.I am going to send this to congress, but also to everyone on my email list. I know there are many Amercians that are not aware of these alarming facts. The more the public is aware, the more will stand up against this horrible menace.

Thank you Crusader01 for bringing this up. These facts are something that I've been thinking about for a long time. (The comparison to the war vs. the number of Americans dying everyday right here as a result of visa overstayers and people crossing our borders illegally.) Every American should be made aware of these facts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Thank you Crusader01 for bringing this up. These facts are something that I've been thinking about for a long time. (The comparison to the war vs. the number of Americans dying everyday right here as a result of visa overstayers and people crossing our borders illegally.) Every American should be made aware of these facts.
    Same here crusader. I have been using this as part of my argument when talking with people, I like to be able to back my statements up with as much information as I can. I am passing this to everyone in my group. Thanks!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

We had one in a domestic dispute in an area that is full of illegals. It is well known to the police departments down here that Mexicans and Central American illegals carry machetes. In fact that is many officers biggest fear when they do traffic stops in areas where a large percentage of residents are illegal.

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_006113904.html

Jan 6, 2007 11:37 am US/Eastern

Police Shoot, Kill Machete Waving Man In S. Dade
    (CBS4) SW MIAMI-DADE A South Miami-Dade man was shot and killed late Friday night by Miami-Dade police officers, after they claim he threatened a woman with a machete and refused police orders to drop the knife.

Miami-Dade police spokesperson Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said officers were called to the area of SW 28th Terrace and SW 127th Avenue at about 11:30 Friday night, to check out a report of a woman screaming.

Zabaleta said when the officers arrived, they found a man, identified only as a 44-year-old Hispanic man, waving a large machete. When the man refused to put down the weapon, officers said they felt threatened by the machete-wielding suspect, and worried for the safety of the woman with him, they fired at the man.

The suspect was hit by the police gunfire, and was taken to Ryder Trauma Center, but he did not survive.

The shooting is under internal investigation by the Miami-Dade police department. The names of the officers involved were not released, nor were the suspect and his alleged victim identified.

Police did not say what may have led to the man threatening the woman, or what relationship there may have been between the two.

Nobody else was hurt in the incident.

I find it incredulous that the OBL condones this crap and always trying to justify it. It is a total disregard for American, our, well being. It is an act of aggression if not outright war.

It is well known to the police departments down here that Mexicans and Central American illegals carry machetes.
    Ain't that the truth. Roanoke where I live is not so bad but NVA, the DC area, reports crime involving machetes on a regular basis anymore. Some quite brutal.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

It is bad in some areas around Atlanta, Georgia when it comes to machetes. In South Florida I think that they carry them as they are often victims of crime. Many of them don't have bank accounts and carry alot of cash on them or have alot of cash in their home and therefore make easy targets. After some of them have been killed for money, many more have armed themselves with machetes. The robbers would actually call their robberies: "doing guat."